New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Squire actually played well.  Malf benefited from a flawed investigation.  Rack and Counselor should have been modkilled.  Town was dreadful, and should not sign up anymore.

I had to fight and claw for a while there.

after that, it was simply try to control town using my thread capital.

md4l posted that he would come back town right in thread.

you only have yourselves to blame

i agree that squire played very well

the rest of the mafia provuded adequate distractions :)

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

The fact you guys let Malf talk you into Finn tonight makes me laugh after Rackcs claim. You passed on a guarantee for a home run.

we were going to hit touch if rackcs or counselor was lynched.

still would have needed a mis lynch and it would have left both mwil and finn alive.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He didn't post in this thread for 2 days.

Racks didn't post for four days and didn't vote for 3 days.

I don't think the not voting for 3 days is accurate unless you're counting the mwil king day which I still am not sure is right. And like dome said, you were calling for finn to be modkilled as well so its overall a wash there.

Either way, I was busy but didn't try to use it in my favor or anything. I just truly was too busy too be involved, I didn't read well over half of this game. I shouldn't have signed up but I didn't expect things to be as busy/stressful as they were for me. 

My rules are in place to remove players who are neglecting the game. I would've modkilled finn before racks or counselor.

Wolf didn't log in for a few days, and when he finally did come back he left again without posting or voting.

Both counselor and rackcs were active in scum chat and helping their team with reads and deciding on night moves, even if they didn't show up in thread. This time of year when everyone is busy, I'm going to be lenient with that.

I don't host these games just to kill off half the players and see what happens.

Sorry you don't like it swag... try not killing two town players in the same night next time. :)

• Like 3