New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Also to be fair, every time you opened your mouth you also killed yourself. Granted you thought that you would be investigated.

I already said this.

And I saved Llama.  The votes were flipped.  Touch was going to be lynched and identity concealed, which would have created a lot of doubt and chaos.  Especially if I got Counselor lynched thereafter and he flipped Mafia.

It's not my fault Llama literally did the opposite of everything I said, and then when I was gone for like 45 minutes, killed himself by flip flopping on a role claim in OT.

Just now, SwAg said:

I already said this.

And I saved Llama.  The votes were flipped.  Touch was going to be lynched and identity concealed, which would have created a lot of doubt and chaos.  Especially if I got Counselor lynched thereafter and he flipped Mafia.

It's not my fault Llama literally did the opposite of everything I said, and then when I was gone for like 45 minutes, killed himself by flip flopping on a role claim in OT.

You just weren’t good enough. It’s ok.