New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If matts survives and has some dumb **** result, I'll lose my mind if you don't lynch him.

Probably doesnt hurt to say what I did. I comped Finny and Squire. Which, BTW, I put that move in hours ago. I dont want @theuntouchable attempting to steal my thunder if squire comes up scum..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Being tagged with a specific question certainly changes how I view the process you are using in my mind.   the list was the non naz lynch players that was not you and swag.   The order of those players was not something that I even considered as being relevant.   Maybe if I say it for a 5th or 6th time you will understand it.  

Well, I apologize for you not talking to the point. I suppose I spent too much time reading through your thoughts of last game instead of actually answering why. 

it still doesn’t change it that it’s odd it has no relevance to you in this situation. The order was a major factor for you and now it has zero relevance? 

I come out with a list and say “most of the scum are in this group” and you have zero questions to how I truly got there nor the order of the lists. I didn’t have to explain any of that to you ad nauseam this time around. 

Edited by theuntouchable

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Probably doesnt hurt to say what I did. I comped Finny and Squire. Which, BTW, I put that move in hours ago. I dont want @theuntouchable attempting to steal my thunder if squire comes up scum..

It simply means you would have had to rely upon a night move to get to that conclusion. 

I didn’t. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I apologize for you not talking to the point. I suppose I spent too much time reading through your thoughts of last game instead of actually answering why. 

it still doesn’t change it that it’s odd it has no relevance to you in this situation. The order was a major factor for you and now it has zero relevance?

I come out with a list and say “most of the scum are in this group” and you have zero questions to how I truly got there nor the order of the lists. I didn’t have to explain any of that to you as nauseam this time around. 

The list of names you provided this time was the rest of the players not on the lynch line for Naz that did include you or swag. 

I had come up with a similar list of 3-4 scum based on what swag had posted.   You posting the list of players was something that I am pretty sure everyone else paying some attention to swags census claim from N1 had determined.  There was really nothing to question on the list.  the order did not seem relevant as it was a group of....what 8 players VS a 1 by 1 tagging of players with a specific question 

Role PMs going out shortly. 

@wolfeyestrk was found by the host, passed out on the patio. It looks like he's been there several days. He's been mod killed. He was the Town Compare Cop.

@Matts4313 got pushed into a back room  "I don't wanna go in there! Don't make me go!" He begged and pleaded but they pushed him in and locked the door. He was found dead in that room later. He was the Town Alignment Cop.

@TheKillerNacho was found dead. He was the Town Vigilante.

It is now Day 3.

Day 3 ends at 11pm EST on Sunday 12/29.