2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

10 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Clowney had multiple bids. I wonder how high someone went? Hopefully, it's not the Nate Solder situation redux.

I got Danny Shelton and Clayton Fedjelem unopposed.  I bid on Jack Conklin and Chris Harris but they each had a couple other offers.

I bid then unbid on Conklin about 4 times. Went a different direction in the end.

How many of you changed your targets when you saw others were bidding on certain players and who had the balls to stick to their guns?

i changed one of my bids to someone I don’t think anyone was bidding on just to secure at least one FA. I hope. One of my targets had 4 bids at one point

Just now, mountainpd said:

How many of you changed your targets when you saw others were bidding on certain players and who had the balls to stick to their guns?

i changed one of my bids to someone I don’t think anyone was bidding on just to secure at least one FA. I hope. One of my targets had 4 bids at one point

Definitely changed 2 of mine - 1 because of too much competition. 1 because of almost no competition (just surprised he was targeted in Round 1).

Just now, mountainpd said:

I switched off of Vonn Bell when I saw he had a few bids and my #2 Safety target had no bids. The WR that I bid on had competition but I stuck to my guns. We'll see if it paid off

Just now, jch1911 said:

Definitely changed 2 of mine - 1 because of too much competition. 1 because of almost no competition (just surprised he was targeted in Round 1).

I didn’t check in last hour other than to check my bids were all valid, it will be interesting to see how much people increased their bid by when they found others were interested. One of my targets I do not know if I have overpaid by 4 million or underpaid by same amount.

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

I switched my CB bid from Poole who had no other offers to Harris who had a couple other offers. 

For PS bidding I bid for Mike Weber, Joe Looney, and Teez Tabor. 

So you were the other team.... I offered him $1M SB... IIRC

Changed my big on Pierre-Louis to DJ Alexander. Other bid i changed was Blair to Noah Spence which had more to do with acquiring Ledbetter. Third bid on Adrian Phillips is changed a little after i saw someone else put a bid in so who knows what will happen there.

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Stuck to it tbh. Same 4 from the start. Two boys, a resign and Bennett 

9 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I started to try to snag Bradberry, but I figured people would try to buy him low as well (IRL I think he heads to DC)

I went heavy at Jones, but I think I will get outbid... I was trying to make him highest paid CB in league (until T. White gets his $$$ from Blls)

I almost dropped my bid on Bradberry today when I read his declaration on wanting the reunite with Rivera. But I need a CB, with the reverse bid on CHJ, I bidded on 3 with hopes on landing one.

My bid on Jones would make him the highest paid CB....probably will be outbid here.

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

I almost dropped my bid on Bradberry today when I read his declaration on wanting the reunite with Rivera. But I need a CB, with the reverse bid on CHJ, I bidded on 3 with hopes on landing one.

My bid on Jones would make him the highest paid CB....probably will be outbid here.

I had Bradbury as a target for a long time then I saw that a bunch of other teams bid on him and I knew I wasn't going to hang