2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

37 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Missed out on the only player another team bid on lol.

Happy to land Tre Boston, De'Vondre Campbell and resign Ridgeway

Lol at Big V getting 60 million dollars

I thought I was overpaying him with $30 million over 5. xD

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Sorry guys my brother stopping over really tossed a wrench into my schedule so I won't be updating the official rosters tonight but will start working on them in the morning.

Our next free agent bidding date is thursday.

No problem man....take your time. You put a great work on this

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Sorry guys my brother stopping over really tossed a wrench into my schedule so I won't be updating the official rosters tonight but will start working on them in the morning.

Our next free agent bidding date is thursday.

No problem.   Take your time.    We got a few days before the next round.

Well I'd post my thoughts on the Giants signing but that was all @YogiBiz glad he was around to run the team because I couldn't have done it without him.

So rather than talk about the Giants pick up I'd like to read your thoughts on the signings you got and how they'll help the team.

Some of the ones that stood out to me where, of course the Goat landing in Chicago...Kinda figured that was the direction after releasing Mitch.

Huge fan of Witten but can't imaging him playing another year especially for another team, cost wasn't much.

Was nice to see James Bradberry get as much attention as he did.

Cincy landing Jack Conklin will boost that line for sure, Giants had a bid on him but was obviously outbid.

Was really hoping that Blake Martinez would have lasted another round.  Big numbers at linebacker.

Jacksonville quietly getting some quality players at cornerback with a huge splash on Clowney.

KC doing the same thing going after solid players that fit the system without killing the bank.

NE already finding a replacement at quarterback while holding a very high draft pick for the future presumably...as well as giving him some new targets in Cooper and Slater.

• Like 1

Green Bay had a #1 priority of adding a DL.   Getting Star Lotulelei and Akiem Hicks in trades shifted things a little.   We decided to go full out for Javon Hargrave.  

Clark, Hargrave and Hicks will boost the DL to go along with Z Smith and Preston Smith at EDGE.

Mackensie Alexander is a really solid CB that will fill the 3rd CB role that Tramon Williams held last year....and provide some insurance with Kevin King being less than durable and being in the last year of his rookie deal.   Alexander passer rating against:  2018 was 83.8, 2019 was 84.3.  Granted it was limited targets against, but it shows the potential GB was looking for.  

Kevin Pierre-Louis will slot inside and behind the improved DL should be a solid replacement for Martinez at 40% the cost.  

Edited by squire12
  • Like 1