2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I don't believe in paying running backs. Drake is good, but I won't be giving him a 5 year contract. The Cardinals and Rams right now IRL are proof of that. My offer to Drake before tagging him was 3 years 21M and I was pretty scared to even give him that. 

Chase Edmonds has shown that he is a talented back, while I'll be looking for depth, I am in no need to overpay for an above average running back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I don't believe in paying running backs. Drake is good, but I won't be giving him a 5 year contract. The Cardinals and Rams right now IRL are proof of that. My offer to Drake before tagging him was 3 years 21M and I was pretty scared to even give him that. 

Chase Edmonds has shown that he is a talented back, while I'll be looking for depth, I am in no need to overpay for an above average running back. 

Rams would be quite happy with the contact if not for an unforeseen health issue. Nothing you can do about that. Part of the random chance of football.

WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling 5th
Lane Taylor 7th
G Cole Madison 7th
C Corey Linsley 3rd
DL Star Lotulelei 7th
DL Montravius Adams 7th
ILB  Oren Burks 6th

Looking to:

1) package mid-rounders for earlier picks
2) acquire a RB on a rookie deal
3)  acquire cheap/playable receivers 
4) acquire ILB talent