2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

If any of you are interested, @Deadpulse I'm tagging you because you seem to have had some interest in pending contracts being calculated automatically into the top 51.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w5o5yz1VP4w0zS7W428Redied02khSIVhu_a0etghy4/edit?usp=sharing

This one is for the Giants, but it's set up so that anyone with the link can edit, so feel free to play around with it.  Adding in the Trade Value Calc was more extensive than I thought so I'm going to have to create new copies of the private team rosters.  Hoping this will be the last major update, but anything that you guys would like added to these workbooks let me know after I make copies for all 32 it'll be too late.

How the trade value calc. sheet works.  

Cells colored light yellow are designed to edit.  Cell S2 you can edit to change the team you are looking to trade with.  It will take a minute to update the new team information once you do this so be patient.  Use checkboxes to include draft picks in column D (your team) and Z (trading partner team).

Use drop down cells in column E27:E32 and same range in column AA to select players to include in the trade.  Selecting player names will populate their contract information.  Doing all of this will calculate the cap automatically for your team, this will not work for your opponents team.  Opponent cap info is fixed.

Also worth noting is that the draft pick changes will not adjust the available cap but it will give you the estimated rookie pool change.  Wish it was better but for a couple hours of work it ain't bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I still have the PS file, changing the text is no problem. Any other alterations? 

I don't know anything about how much time or trouble it is to do this stuff so if I'm talking crazy tell me.

Was thinking it might be cool to open it up to others to get one but here is what I'm thinking if we could include "member since 'XX"