2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

For the private team rosters, I'd like to include one more additional sheet, just not sure how to set it up just yet.  This pertains to getting potential trades to calculate into the cap automatically or semi automatically.

Oh mama.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Oh mama.

You're comments crack me up.  

For sure give that video a watch, not my best work without audio...still looking for the ones with audio.  

Nonetheless, I think it'll help you newer guys out with some of this stuff...This has always been the most difficult thing for the new guys, but trust me once you get the hang of the workbooks I think you'll enjoy them.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Oh mama.

If you're gonna start it, finish it 

"I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.

Law man's put an end to my runnin' and I'm so far from my home.

Dear Mama, I can hear you cryin' you're so scared and all alone

Hangman is comin' down from the Gallows and i dont have very long

The jig is is up, the news is out

Theyve finally found me

The renegade who had it made

Retrieved for a bounty 

Never more to go astray

The judge will have revenge today

On the wanted man"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

For sure give that video a watch, not my best work without audio...still looking for the ones with audio.  

Nonetheless, I think it'll help you newer guys out with some of this stuff...This has always been the most difficult thing for the new guys, but trust me once you get the hang of the workbooks I think you'll enjoy them.

Tonight I will. The workbooks are incredible. 

30 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Since there is no sound, I couldn't tell the difference between FA Bid and Reserved FA bid. Or I am missing it in the reading material.

FA Bids are active bids for all FAs

Reserve Bids are passive bids for your team’s  UFA’s. They only trigger if another team bids on your player 

Edited by EaglesPeteC
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Holy hell I'm struggling with all the info in the FA bidding section. I'm much dumber than I thought. 

It's a lot to take in.  Don't get frustrated it's easier than it looks.  Did you get a chance to watch that awesome video?...haha.

How can I help?  

• Like 2

Anyone know of any free software that would allow me to record my screen?  I purchased Corel Ultimate VideoStudio X8 a few years back but I can't install it on this new hard drive.  I'm still trying to get ahold of the company to install but no such luck.