2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1) Should there be a "no offer" option on the RFA page, or leaving it blank suffices?

2) I'll just come out and explain my thought process on Anthony Harris. I'd like to franchise him with the expectation that I'll get a long term deal done, but it's also my way of keeping him mine. do we have an exclusive window to resign our own guys before this so i wouldn't have to? Just trying to clarify how i would work my own soon to be free agents. I think I am confusing myself more than I need to. The APV listed on there seems high, and I was trying to see if I could structure similar to Landon Collins for cap space, but I'll dig into that later.

Working on the contract page, but it'll take me some time. I keep getting cap validation errors, and am trying to figure out why. 

3) Kirk was released for S & G i suppose correct?

11 hours ago, ny92mike said:

To touch on what @BowserBroncos mentioned about his cap.  This year, I've set it up so that when you have pending free agent, erfa, rfa, tender offer sheets contracts these will automatically get included to both the official and private team rosters (2020 and 2021) as part of the top 51 available cap.

In addition to that the estimated rookie pool is included in the cap.  

If I am understanding this right, this makes me very very happy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ny92mike said:

To touch on what @BowserBroncos mentioned about his cap.  This year, I've set it up so that when you have pending free agent, erfa, rfa, tender offer sheets contracts these will automatically get included to both the official and private team rosters (2020 and 2021) as part of the top 51 available cap.

In addition to that the estimated rookie pool is included in the cap.  

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone, participants and spectators alike. Thank you very much Mike for all the work you've put into this and all the work you will continue to put into it. It's a lot and sometimes it can go unappreciated or underestimated. We all appreciate it and appreciate you! Thank you!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone, participants and spectators alike. Thank you very much Mike for all the work you've put into this and all the work you will continue to put into it. It's a lot and sometimes it can go unappreciated or underestimated. We all appreciate it and appreciate you! Thank you!

Image result for applause  gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Rumors are that the Eagles, who are armed with 10 picks, will be looking to trade for a player in the secondary before the start of free agency

More rumors coming in. The Broncos, that have 12 picks, is looking to trade for a Center, a Guard and/or a Wide Receiver before the start of free agency.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Rumors are that the Eagles, who are armed with 10 picks, will be looking to trade for a player in the secondary before the start of free agency

GB has Josh Jackson on a rookie contract.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

More rumors coming in. The Broncos, that have 12 picks, is looking to trade for a Center, a Guard and/or a Wide Receiver before the start of free agency.

GB has Lane Taylor and Cole Madison

According to sources, the LA Chargers Trading Block looks like this:

LAC Trading Block

QB Tyrod Taylor

WR Keenan Allen

TE Virgil Green 

LT Russell Okung

OG Dan Feeny

OG Forrest Lamp

C Mike Pouncey

EDGE Melvin Ingram

EDGE Thomas Davis

DT Brandon Mebane

CB Casey Heyward

These same sources suggest that if anyone is interested they should send a pm to the GM with an offer. I'm just the messenger.

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

1) Should there be a "no offer" option on the RFA page, or leaving it blank suffices?

2) I'll just come out and explain my thought process on Anthony Harris. I'd like to franchise him with the expectation that I'll get a long term deal done, but it's also my way of keeping him mine. do we have an exclusive window to resign our own guys before this so i wouldn't have to? Just trying to clarify how i would work my own soon to be free agents. I think I am confusing myself more than I need to. The APV listed on there seems high, and I was trying to see if I could structure similar to Landon Collins for cap space, but I'll dig into that later.

Working on the contract page, but it'll take me some time. I keep getting cap validation errors, and am trying to figure out why. 

3) Kirk was released for S & G i suppose correct?

Messing with the depth chart. Every time I add someone a red tab comes up and says "invalid" input must fall within specified range. 

Extension contract sheet lists something about greater than cell F11 but that is a blank cell.