2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

Let’s all try to remember this is for entertainment,  not to raise blood pressure.

If you to an issue, bring it up.  I promise we’ll talk about it.   Nothing in this mock is going to change the world,  don’t take things so personal.    

How dare you! My Eagles’ mock will be studied by scholars! And probably cure polio 

Edited by EaglesPeteC
  • Like 1

So I'm gonna do this not because I have to, but because I'm choosing to. I apologize for my irritated state the last 48 hrs.

It is a result of an accident that happened on Monday. A woman pulled out in front of me in her little Lexus (just an fyi, I drive an 18-wheeler that just so happened to be loaded with 30,000 lbs at the time)

It couldve ended much worse for her, but it did not end well. I'm fine, but I have no idea how she is and it bothers me. But it was a horrific scene with the other driver being taken to the hospital. I had to spend all day getting towed, getting a rental, rescheduling appts, and worrying about a woman I dont even know because I'm human. This, tbh, is what I got for a Release when I'm on the road, so coming in here and seeing people at each others throats during something that's supposed to be fun was just icing on the cake, it wasnt personal, it was gasoline on a blazing fire. But regardless, my mind is a wreck at the moment. Anyway, I apologize to everyone.

Let's try to cease the drama and have some fun.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So I'm gonna do this not because I have to, but because I'm choosing to. I apologize for my irritated state the last 48 hrs.

It is a result of an accident that happened on Monday. A woman pulled out in front of me in her little Lexus (just an fyi, I drive an 18-wheeler that just so happened to be loaded with 30,000 lbs at the time)

It couldve ended much worse for her, but it did not end well. I'm fine, but I have no idea how she is and it bothers me. But it was a horrific scene with the other driver being taken to the hospital. I had to spend all day getting towed, getting a rental, rescheduling appts, and worrying about a woman I dont even know because I'm human. This, tbh, is what I got for a Release when I'm on the road, so coming in here and seeing people at each others throats during something that's supposed to be fun was just icing on the cake, it wasnt personal, it was gasoline on a blazing fire. But regardless, my mind is a wreck at the moment. Anyway, I apologize to everyone.

Let's try to cease the drama and have some fun.

So sorry to hear about that.  Glad you are OK and hope that the other driver is as well.

Agreed that this should be less intense than some make it out to be.

• Like 5

So I'm just trying to get a little clarification on the contract restructure guidelines.  For the Browns, in the "Restructure Allotment" field on the workbook, it has a dollar amount of $6,825,000.  So does that mean that the team can only make restructures up to $6,825,000 in savings?  I'm asking so that I don't restructure a several contracts that may be a violation or something.

Peace!!! 

10 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

So I'm just trying to get a little clarification on the contract restructure guidelines.  For the Browns, in the "Restructure Allotment" field on the workbook, it has a dollar amount of $6,825,000.  So does that mean that the team can only make restructures up to $6,825,000 in savings?  I'm asking so that I don't restructure a several contracts that may be a violation or something.

Peace!!! 

I think so. When I did for Von Miller I wasn't able to save more than the restructure allotment. If I saved more the contract wasn't approved.

34 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!! 

I think your line of thinking is correct.

4 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:
16 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!! 

I think so. When I did for Von Miller I wasn't able to save more than the restructure allotment. If I saved more the contract wasn't approved.

That's odd because I was playing around with it and went over the allotment with the player I was using and the contract was approved. Maybe it's a glitch in my workbook??

@ny92mike

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

That's odd because I was playing around with it and went over the allotment with the player I was using and the contract was approved. Maybe it's a glitch in my workbook??

@ny92mike

Peace!!!

If I remember correctly you used the entire allotment on von miller and the new allotment is at zero.  Is that what you are seeing?

I'm an idiot...browns sorry.  Saw the name von and just rolled with it.

I'll take a look when I get some free time.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If I remember correctly you used the entire allotment on von miller and the new allotment is at zero.  Is that what you are seeing?

I'm an idiot...browns sorry.  Saw the name von and just rolled with it.

I'll take a look when I get some free time.

I left an example on the worksheet so you could look at it.

Peace!!!

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Fun to look at last year's draft thread now that we are about to start this year's mock.

Giants first two Drew Lock and AJ Brown...ill take it.

I'll have to check it out again when I got a little more time.

Edited by ny92mike