BDL 2020 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

Just throwing it.out there, if you are sub 500 cutting to double down another player, that is valid.

nvm. Keeping commentary out of the this thread going forward.

Edited by Jlash

21 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah the Moore one is fine if Ww plans on double or triple downing a player.

The Hill cut is just stupid though. 

This is, there's no rules against me making cuts right now. So it doesn't matter what ppl think about it. But hey, whatever. Its all good. I understand where SirA is coming from about the new workbook and I appreciate his efforts.

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

This is, there's no rules against me making cuts right now. So it doesn't matter what ppl think about it. But hey, whatever. Its all good. I understand where SirA is coming from about the new workbook and I appreciate his efforts.

FWIW I processed the David Moore cut so he won't be on your FA list next season. So if you have another Double/Triple Down to process feel free.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

FWIW I processed the David Moore cut so he won't be on your FA list next season. So if you have another Double/Triple Down to process feel free.

Hey, I picked up Nik Needham on waivers(Dec 3) but he isn't showing up on my roster.  Can you fix that please?  I ask so I can ERFA him next year.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey, I picked up Nik Needham on waivers(Dec 3) but he isn't showing up on my roster.  Can you fix that please?  I ask so I can ERFA him next year.

Hmm. He was on your 2021 roster and is listed as an ERFA in the FA tab. I just did your team about an hour ago.

He's on your 2020 roster too. Last CB at $200.

Edited by SirA1

9 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Hmm. He was on your 2021 roster and is listed as an ERFA in the FA tab. I just did your team about an hour ago.

He's on your 2020 roster too. Last CB at $200.

I'm not seeing him on the google doc.  Oh well, as long as I can ERFA him.

Should have accepted the trade offers when I had them earlier this season but as a guy who gives up on guys too early I decided to wait on this one and yes it’s still early and hopefully he turns into something with a real QB although it doesn’t look likely. It just won’t be with me. 

Triple Down WR N’Keal Harry 1,585/3 now 4,755/1

@SirA1

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, wwhickok said:

Yeah, it's just that those moves are going to be processed as part of moving over the 2021 rosters anyways. Cutting Moore only matters if you need to clear the cap space before the end of the year to Double Down somebody else, which I take it isn't the case.