Black Monday - How many?

Golfman

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Remember when Dorsey was a genius 

I think he just went nuts doing all the things he wasn't allowed to do in Green Bay for so long- take a chance on character guys, spend resources on flashy players instead of doing the responsible thing with versatile offensive linemen and defensive backs, trade guys for other guys, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I think he just went nuts doing all the things he wasn't allowed to do in Green Bay for so long- take a chance on character guys, spend resources on flashy players instead of doing the responsible thing with versatile offensive linemen and defensive backs, trade guys for other guys, etc.

Not gonna lie, I still like him. But just like Elway or Schneider or whatever. He wasn't some magical god GM. It was just what we thought was so cool to be able to do.

But yes, you are right. It was flashy but maybe not the best way to build an NFL team, obviously.

Edited by Norm

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There isn't tape of our WRs running wrong routes. You're essentially wanting the guy fired because MVS regressed. You don't see blatant and obvious improvement out of Lazard and Kumerow? 

Before the play hold r2 and it shows you the routes and that way you can tell if they did it right

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There isn't tape of our WRs running wrong routes. You're essentially wanting the guy fired because MVS regressed. You don't see blatant and obvious improvement out of Lazard and Kumerow? 

Not running the wrong routes, but running them wrong and giving up. Lazard rarely gives up. Kumerow is hit and miss. Two of the top 3 WRs are running the routes wrong and giving up. That is why Lazard and Kumerow are better than Allison and MVS at this point. Maybe Lazard is relying on his past coaching from Jax and the Kumerow is relying on his past coaching from  NE.

2 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Not running the wrong routes, but running them wrong and giving up. Lazard rarely gives up. Kumerow is hit and miss. Two of the top 3 WRs are running the routes wrong and giving up. That is why Lazard and Kumerow are better than Allison and MVS at this point. Maybe Lazard is relying on his past coaching from Jax and the Kumerow is relying on his past coaching from  NE.

Idk where to start with this post so I won't.

• Like 1