Wildcard Round: VIKINGS (10-6) at Saints (13-3)

swede700

Just now, vike daddy said:

WHO DAT, M'FERS!!!

did i just write that...?

what a fantastic game! i can't tell you how overjoyed i am at this win, no matter what happens from this point on. for me, beating the Saints is better than beating anyone else, including the Packers.

Agreed. 

• Like 3

Sean Payton: "Obviously a difficult loss. I felt, really, at the end of the day they made a few more plays, enough more plays than we did. Took us a while offensively to get going. I think they did a handful of things to kind of hinder us in the running game. We finally gained a little more momentum in the second half. I thought defensively we held up. Tip your hats to Minnesota. They deserve to win. It's always difficult when it happens in the playoffs. You know there's no follow-up game. You go from there."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001094676/article/sean-payton-after-loss-tip-your-hats-to-minnesota

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!  One game at a time.

49ers are going to be tough to beat... that and they've had a week to rest up, get healthy and we travel to the west.  

1 minute ago, K9 said:

49ers are going to be tough to beat... that and they've had a week to rest up, get healthy and we travel to the west.  

Agreed...I saw what their DL did to Rodgers, and the Packers have a better OL than we do.  If we can get past them, I like our chances going forward.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Sean Payton: "Obviously a difficult loss. I felt, really, at the end of the day they made a few more plays, enough more plays than we did. Took us a while offensively to get going. I think they did a handful of things to kind of hinder us in the running game. We finally gained a little more momentum in the second half. I thought defensively we held up. Tip your hats to Minnesota. They deserve to win. It's always difficult when it happens in the playoffs. You know there's no follow-up game. You go from there."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001094676/article/sean-payton-after-loss-tip-your-hats-to-minnesota

I don't like Sean Payton. He may be a prince of a man, aiding underprivileged children and sheltering refugees. He just looks to me like the mean phy ed teacher who wasn't really good at anything and took it out on you. Toss in the mocking of the Skol chant a couple years ago and you've got yourself a portrait of a prick.

• Like 2