2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Want Buffalo, Tennessee, Minnesota and Philadelphia to win.

Expect Houston, Tennessee, New Orleans and Philadelphia to win.

Can't see Tenn taking out NE at home.  Of course they just lost to Miami at home but not seeing it.  Nothing would be sweeter than if they sent NE packing though.

18 hours ago, Joe said:

I was kinda hoping to see SF@PHL and not because we would've had the #1 seed. I think Philly's DL could've shut down their running game and forced Jimmy G to beat them with his arm. Buffalo and Houston will be a fun one to watch IMHO.

My girlfriend's hubby is a big Bills fan so I'll be cheering for them on Saturday.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I can see Tenn winning.  NE doesn't match up well with them.

Apparently TN has issues in their secondary and although NE isnt loaded at the WR position any more, that doesnt bode well for the Titans. I do think if Tannehill can stay consistent with his level of play and the score / game situation allows for Henry to be dominant - TN can win this thing. TN is BUF but with better skill position players and veteran leadership.....their secondary is the achilles heel. 

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Apparently TN has issues in their secondary and although NE isnt loaded at the WR position any more, that doesnt bode well for the Titans. I do think if Tannehill can stay consistent with his level of play and the score / game situation allows for Henry to be dominant - TN can win this thing. TN is BUF but with better skill position players and veteran leadership.....their secondary is the achilles heel. 

In a sense, Tenn's weakness at the back is offset by NE's weakness at receiver.  Tenn's front and middle are solid, and the have enough offensive weapons to keep NE's defense honest.  Should be a great game actually. 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

In a sense, Tenn's weakness at the back is offset by NE's weakness at receiver.  Tenn's front and middle are solid, and the have enough offensive weapons to keep NE's defense honest.  Should be a great game actually. 

I think it could be as well so long as the stage doesnt rattle Tannehill. I'd love to be rid of NE and for TN to break through - at least temporarily - as a team that matters again.

Funny just had some dental work done....details wont be shared....but an enjoyable experience in one regard: the dentist was a Steeler fan (so we discussed the in's and outs of their season....and agreed that going forward they'd have a shot because Lamar wont last unless he learns to slide) and the tech turned out to be a Patriot fan - which I learned too late and she'd nailed me with a cold sensor test AFTER I'd commented that I'm not a fan.....so she got me back LOL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think it could be as well so long as the stage doesnt rattle Tannehill. I'd love to be rid of NE and for TN to break through - at least temporarily - as a team that matters again.

Funny just had some dental work done....details wont be shared....but an enjoyable experience in one regard: the dentist was a Steeler fan (so we discussed the in's and outs of their season....and agreed that going forward they'd have a shot because Lamar wont last unless he learns to slide) and the tech turned out to be a Patriot fan - which I learned too late and she'd nailed me with a cold sensor test AFTER I'd commented that I'm not a fan.....so she got me back LOL.

Ha, we do take our loyalty to our teams seriously.  That was quite the dental visit.  Agree with the dentist on Jackson to some extent.  Could easily become RGIII if he's not careful.  Also agree on Tannenhill.  Define the moment, dont be defined by it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Buffalo had to have had the easiest schedule in the league. 

Half of their wins this year came against teams that will draft in the top 5.

CIN, WASH, NYG, and MIA (X2)

Why hate them for doing it the 'Patriot' way?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I've seen this NE movie before.  BAL is the only team in the AFC that is taking them down.

I'll take KC if they get by Tennessee which I don't think they will. I think KC will absolutely roll them. NE won't be able to keep up offensively IMO! The way they played down the stretch they are the 5th best team in the AFC. Their vaunted defense was exposed down the stretch as well. 

Buffalo should have beaten them but Josh Allen is quite ready for prime time. 

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

I'll take KC if they get by Tennessee which I don't think they will. I think KC will absolutely roll them. NE won't be able to keep up offensively IMO! The way they played down the stretch they are the 5th best team in the AFC. Their vaunted defense was exposed down the stretch as well. 

Buffalo should have beaten them but Josh Allen is quite ready for prime time. 

Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 1:25 PM, Leader said:

Saturday, January 4
Buffalo @ Houston
Tennessee @ New England

AFC Playoff Rankings:
Baltimore (14+2)
Kansas City (12+4)
New England (12+4)
Houston (10+6)
Buffalo (10+6)
Tennessee (9+7)

Sunday, January 5
Minnesota @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Philadephia

NFC Playoff Rankings:
San Francisco (13+3)
Green Bay (13+3)
New Orleans  (13+3)
Philadelphia (9+7)
Seattle (11+5)
Minnesota (10+6)

What's with the + in these teams records?

• Like 1