2020 Opponents

Golfman

5 hours ago, minnypackerfan said:

If the rumors are true that the NFL wants us to play in London next year since we are the last NFL team not to play there....I would say the Tampa Bay / Green Bay game will be the London game.

The Battle of the Bays across the Pond.

That will be said at least once

6 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

If GB does end up going to London next season, then that means they'll have a pretty early season bye week. Likely Week 6 or Week 7

Why's that?

Are LON games generally scheduled in the first half of the season? I've not taken notice.

We were week 11 this year and I like it that way cause it puts in around holidays. Although, we were fairly healthy thru the season and didnt "need" an earlier Bye (so to speak) as badly as some previous years.

Even though this is bound to change, going off how these teams currently look in 2019, our home schedule looks pretty easy once again. No reason why we shouldn't be thinking 8-0 or 7-1 minimum just like this year. 

Our road schedule looks similar too -- much tougher. Of our 5 non-division games, TB is probably the easiest on paper. Indy is middle of the road with Brissett at QB. NO and SF are very tough games, and Houston is a pretty tough matchup. 

Going off of 2019 results -- I'd say 12-4 would be possible, with an 8-0 home record. 

16 hours ago, minnypackerfan said:

If the rumors are true that the NFL wants us to play in London next year since we are the last NFL team not to play there....I would say the Tampa Bay / Green Bay game will be the London game.

It's not just the NFL, Murphy has openly stated that he wants GB to play a London game sooner rather than later.

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-still-have-their-sights-on-london

44 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

So the Saints and Niners both get their revenge games next season after GB beats them in the playoffs.  Fair enough.

Actually......the Saints revenge game is coming up against the Vikings.

There's a certain "miracle" that needs addressing. Unfortunate (for them....) the Vikings are gonna win.
<Dont ask me how Cousins is gonna win on this stage......but its gonna happen.......I hope>

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Actually......the Saints revenge game is coming up against the Vikings.

There's a certain "miracle" that needs addressing. Unfortunate (for them....) the Vikings are gonna win.
<Dont ask me how Cousins is gonna win on this stage......but its gonna happen.......I hope>

Cousins is gonna Cousins

Saints 45 - MIN 13

• Like 1