Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think I can gather where he was going with that but I will let him try to explain it. 

I can see where the train was headed when it pulled out of the station

i want to know how it ended up in a lake 

• Like 1

What's up my Cages? Such a good past couple days for me and my family. My sister had her baby girl yesterday (1st girl for any of my siblings), the Patriots lost, Ron Rivera officially Redskins head coach and all I gotta do is move my family next weekend. 

What's going on with y'all?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What's up my Cages? Such a good past couple days for me and my family. My sister had her baby girl yesterday (1st girl for any of my siblings), the Patriots lost, Ron Rivera officially Redskins head coach and all I gotta do is move my family next weekend. 

WAYTA is over there ===>

This game is srs business. 

(JK congrats) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Pickle is scum 

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

everyone, tag me if you want to be replaced.

We have 2 backups ready to go

Its day one, expand the game. 

Edit => I am joking, but you should have done rolling signups for 72 hour day 1. 

Edited by Matts4313

28 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Dome I’m sorry about the Saints 

Not me. I checked out of this season several months ago... would’ve been fun to watch them win, but my heart just wasnt in it this year

I do not like where this league is headed from an officiating standpoint. This isn’t an issue with a call that hurt the Saints this year, but officiating across the board.

i don’t have any data to back this up but it felt like game altering calls were up across the board this year. I think in this new NFL gambling boom that the fans are being conditioned to accept that kind of officiating.

i don’t think games are being rigged, but there’s no doubt in my mind refs have been keeping games closer this year or giving teams extra chances 

• Like 1