Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Inventing Stuntman of Some Trades

I have no clue what this means. Assuming that Orca was telling the truth and this means censor, I have theories:

1. One of Daboys/Mwil is not town. Which would align with what Orca claimed & what malf said to me. 

2. Malf is screwing with me when he said "all" night moves (and confirmed it) and Orca was correct about it superseding my jail. 

3. Censor acts outside the realm of "all moves at once/natural resolution". 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like youve been giving a lot of excuses for people. I got my eyes on you. 

That’s ok.

its not giving excuses as much as making sure everyone is making fully informed decisions   

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@theuntouchable is dead.

Town - Stanley Goodspeed.

Bodyguarding Cop 

BG Cop?

@kingseanjohn is dead.

Edward Malus - Town

False Bodyguard

False BG?

WTF. @Dome you can go ahead and fully make me aware of what these roles are. 

@daboyle250 is dead

He was H.I. McDunnough - town

Action Attractor

This one I understand. 

• Insane Doctor: This doctor has 50% chance of killing his patient instead of protecting them.
  • Paranoid Doctor: This doctor not only protects his patient but he also roleblocks them. See also: Jailkeeper.
  • Naïve Doctor (a.k.a. Quack): This doctor's protection is ineffective.
  • Weak Doctor: This doctor dies if he protects an anti-town player.
  • CPR Doctor (also a Quack variant): If the patient is NOT saved from death that Night, this doctor kills its patient.
  • https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doctor

Elite Bodyguard is a variant that will also kill the person who performed the kill, in effect acting as a Bomb in addition to a Bodyguard. This version of the role is significantly stronger than the original, and should be balanced as stronger than a Bomb.

Avenger is another variant that only kills their target's killer instead of dying in place of the victim. The more mechanical name of this role would be a Bomb-izer.

Some moderators in the past used Bodyguard and Doctor interchangeably.

A variant on Bodyguard that is occasionally seen is a Percentage Role: If the person they protect is supposed to be killed, 50% of the time the Bodyguard will stop the kill and learn who the attempted killer was; 50% of the time they will function as in the original definition. This role is both swingy and potentially overpowered, and is not recommended if it can be helped.