Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Emmanuel Sanders literally didn't get a week off all season to rest his body. I've already called him having a big game today and feel better about it. Minnesota will try to take the middle of the field away so Jimmy will have to get stuff on the perimeter, and Sanders should be open quite a bit. 

Basically find out at noon if Ford will be active or not. Need him badly but if he can't go then he just can't go.

Wonder how much the break also helps Bosa who got plenty of pressures late in the season but couldn't finish off with sacks. Came out like a gangbuster last time off a bye week. 

If we get off to a bad start, this forum is going to lose their sh^t LOL. 

I assure you sir, I am sh^tless.

28 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hi all!

hows your game day feelings?

Same as I am before any playoff game, really anxious lol. 

Until you see your team do it in the playoffs you will have always feel a bit uneasy. Remember having no expectations in 2012 with Kaepernick making his playoff debut but then in 2013 felt better and expected to win every game. Felt same in 2011 as I had no idea what was going to happen and thought NO was going to beat us as they were just blowing everyone out that season. 

How about you? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What I don't get is NFLN saying Ford is active. Those aren't due until an hour and half before the game? 

Maybe they have a source in the organization. It they are just reporting what they believe

52 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Same as I am before any playoff game, really anxious lol. 

Until you see your team do it in the playoffs you will have always feel a bit uneasy. Remember having no expectations in 2012 with Kaepernick making his playoff debut but then in 2013 felt better and expected to win every game. Felt same in 2011 as I had no idea what was going to happen and thought NO was going to beat us as they were just blowing everyone out that season. 

How about you? 

Honestly the nerves are all over the place, I’m glad we are hear. Going to be a fun game either way. I don’t see either team being able to just blow out each other unless something bad happens. 

29 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I haven't seen anyone else report this and it's too early for the inactive players to be declared, but Chapman is typically reliable. 

We saw it too many times where they come back to early and even saw it with Thielen. Even if we lose I hope he is healthy, because if not it will most likely take him out the rest of the year.