GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Speaking of AG, why the hell does his name come up AlexGreen#20 but when he likes something it comes up AlexGreen\#20? Or are there two of them and I'm losing my skull? LOL

Usually that happens because the pound sign means something (like a comment marker) in the code, so it adds a / so that it knows to read "#" as text and not a meaningful part of the code. Usually there'd be something in place to hide the / on the user end but seems like there might be a bug there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Usually that happens because the pound sign means something (like a comment marker) in the code, so it adds a / so that it knows to read "#" as text and not a meaningful part of the code. Usually there'd be something in place to hide the / on the user end but seems like there might be a bug there.

I was almost smart enough to know this

5 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Nerd.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

they should just go to SF tomorrow get adjusted throughout the week and give em hell

Deion Sanders on NFLN after the game suggested we go to SF tomorrow or Tuesday to get adjusted to the time and temperature change.  What can it hurt?

• Like 1