GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Btw......the SEA DL probably played in to it a bit.....but kudos to our RT - whoever it turned out to be.

Bulaga didnt get a snap and I cant recall our RT truly blowing a play. Good.  

It was Jared Veldheer playing RT in this game and I think he did a nice job filling in for Bulaga.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Did anyone notice that everyone was crying about Graham not making a first down, well the line on TV was half a yard off and he did make it to the actual marker. Now here is what I think is a first is that the refs reconfirmed this on the replay and made the call then New York tells them they found new footage and review it again. This is the first time that they reviewed the same play twice ever for the same reason. New York was hoping on a NFC West Championship game and was going to do anything to get it. I almost died when they said that they reviewed a second time because of Newly Found Footage... WTF is that crap?!

Yes, what in the heck is "newly found footage"?  I never heard that before.   >:(

11 minutes ago, Norm said:

Not sure but something feels like something there. Feel weird speculating like that though

Not weird.

A few years ago they did a sit down on Fox NFL Sunday and she was putting her foot on the inside of his leg during the interview.

No woman has touched that spot on me without desiring sexual “stuff” (so I don’t get banned). Just saying.