GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

Congrats dawgs. We played every big play badly tonight tbh and you all took advantage. I really do think this was a closer game than it looks but thats just irrelevant at this point, we played every big play badly and that's what matters in a playoff situation. Derrick Henry was running people over while Mark Andrews was bouncing passes off his hands. Sometimes that's the game. 

That's just how it goes sometimes. You all remind me a lot of what we looked like in the early Harbaugh years - physical and mean and confident and now that I'm not obligated to root against you, I can root for you. Best of luck the rest of the way. 

• Like 5

I don't want KC. Not because I like our chances to beat HOU better, which I do, but because we've beaten them our last three meetings. One of them was a playoff game. We don't really have any beef against them. No ill feelings towards them. 

But HOU, that would be a perfect way to complete our revenge tour. Take our division back by force.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lmao, Simmons in his head for real.

I'm fine with all the talking, but not really cool with spitting in a dudes face. If the refs see that **** they'll flag it too. Hope coaches talk him outta that.

I would love to be the meanest, toughest, dirtiest team in the NFL, but not with things that could hurt the team with penalties.

Edited by TitanSS

Just now, TitanSS said:

I don't want KC. Not because I like our chances to beat HOU better, which I do, but because we've beaten them our last three meetings. One of them was a playoff game. We don't really have any beef against them. No ill feelings towards them. 

But HOU, that would be a perfect way to complete our revenge tour. Take our division back by force.

I don't really care either way. We can beat both of them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm honestly so emotional after this win for so many reasons, Just so damn happy for this team, and all of us fans on this board and beyond that have been loyal to this team for so many years and suffered through so many dark days just to get back here to where we are in the AFC Championship. It's an absolutely amazing feeling. This team has felt in a lot of ways like an extension of my family since the team moved here. I've followed them faithfully through all the ups and the downs. No matter what has happened in my life this team has always been very high on my priority list, and I hold this franchise really close to my heart. Some might call that silly or whatever, but some of my greatest memories in my personal life have come because of this team whether it was directly because of specific times we won, or just simple quality time memories of watching the games with my family.. So to see THIS particular team a team that nobody believed in get to the AFC Championship after so many years of struggle is just a surreal and special feeling. I'm taking it in and cherishing every second of it. Love you guys!

Agreed man love it. I have season tickets and take my dad to two games a year of his choosing. We have had so many great memories. Beating the Eagles in OT, beating KC this year. Swear that man is a good luck charm! He took me to my first game at 5 years old. If someone asks me my hobbies the first thing I say is “Titans football.” I can’t stop smiling after today, not even sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight. Go Titans love you f*cking guys! Boston last weekend was one of the best weekends of my life. This means more to people than you realize guys, like the great Matt Neely once said Titan the f*ck up boys!!!!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TD DrewBennett said:

But how far out do you need to reserve busses? Maybe it's standard procedure to reserve busses in every city you might play in, and then cancel any that you don't need?

We can definitely make it bulletin board material, but I don't think this team needs that to thrive. They're aware of stuff (Earl Thomas 😂) but I think they're plenty motivated without it.

• Like 1