BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Ik darn well I asked about 4 times. Maxx Williams needs to be removed from WSRs roster. I cut him at the beginning of the season. His salary can be added to Cordy Glenn or something but Williams came off IR and is counting against my roster limit because it wasn't taken care.

So let's get this done please. Asap.

Edited by wwhickok

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Ik darn well I asked about 4 times. Maxx Williams needs to be removed from WSRs roster. I cut him at the beginning of the season. His salary can be added to Cordy Glenn or something but Williams came off IR and is counting against my roster limit because it wasn't taken care.

So let's get this done please. Asap.

I seem to have lost editing capabilities on the new sheet or else I'd handle it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Sooooo, we're never going to hear the end of Damien Harris, are we?

Hey I've kept it pretty calm. 

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Jlash never homers players so it’s stunning to say the least.

He's an unstoppable force, sooner or later people would see.

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He's been saving it.

I drafted him and listened as all summer long "Damien Harris is the best RB on this roster, phenomenal camp!" only to have him get Belichick'd every week. It hurt. Now it's all better.

8 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Jlash is just speaking Harris beasting into existence much like I did with Josh.

If you believe it, Damien Harris can achieve it.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

The best player is Ty law cause Ty law makes the play every time 

(seriously one of my favorite NFL quotes ever.  Google the video if you have no idea what I'm talking about) 

Google it for us.

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Google it for us.

Don't have the time but basically the interviewer ask Ty what one player he doesn't want to see across from him on Sunday and Ty replies 

Ty law, cause Ty law makes the play every time 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 2

"In a stunning turn of events, Blue has reversed direction on his decision to sell the Oklahoma City EF-5s and instead welcomes aboard @MWil23 as a member of the ownership group. The team has also announced plans to move the location and re-brand following the conclusion of the BizzBowl."

looks like y'all are stuck with me after all

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

"In a stunning turn of events, Blue has reversed direction on his decision to sell the Oklahoma City EF-5s and instead welcomes aboard @MWil23 as a member of the ownership group. The team has also announced plans to move the location and re-brand following the conclusion of the BizzBowl."

looks like y'all are stuck with me after all

That's a pairing I didn't expect but I like it, I like it a lot