BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

19 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Well with you not writing a gameplan, NOLA officially clinches the 8 seed and I do believe that officially eliminates Rome.

I'm all for someone writing the game plan if they can. At this point my ETA to somewhere I can write this will be 5 pm

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm all for someone writing the game plan if they can. At this point my ETA to somewhere I can write this will be 5 pm

Please don't take me the wrong way bud. I know darn well you would not just quit on a game so obviously with life taking priority I mean The singhs just happens sometimes and I am not trying to give you a hard time about it it is what it is

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Please don't take me the wrong way bud. I know darn well you would not just quit on a game so obviously with life taking priority I mean The singhs just happens sometimes and I am not trying to give you a hard time about it it is what it is

Oh no I know. I fully planned on doing my write up last night. But when I got to this place Friday and absolutely no way to connect to anything I immediately messaged Lukic because I didnt think there was a shot.

Now, I had a slim to none chance of winning the game, but I'll never just NOT turn in a game plan because of it. 

• Like 1