BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

My favorite part was Rashaan’s whiff and Jackson getting 30 yards on a run

That was the one bad play Rashaan has had in two amazing weeks.  He got overly aggressive on the delayed blitz and Lamar made him pay.  

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And yet for all my flaws 

1. I still put together the best roster in BDL 

Trust me though we’re good. As stated previously I’d stop playing mafia to keep all BDL players intact (Plus I can keep my roster up with @Jlash

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Trust me though we’re good. As stated previously I’d stop playing mafia to keep all BDL players intact (Plus I can keep my roster up with @Jlash

Trust me we are good from my end too. And don’t stop playing mafia. It’s not you, it’s clearly me 

We haven't even seen Jackson play even halfway decently in a playoff game yet; maybe next year is a crash back to earth for him and he ends up being a flash in the pan.

The playoffs are different from the regular season, y'all.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And yet I was the bad guy for saying a Mahomes-Lamar trade straight up was disheartening.

Well ... you did vote for him in the Bizzbowl in an offense which is the exact opposite to what made him successful IRL...

55 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

JLash had the best roster and won the BizzBowl because of it.  Still think I out game planned him that week...

Meh if I wasn't down juju and had more than crippled amari and Edelman, still think I woulda won 

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Well ... you did vote for him in the Bizzbowl in an offense which is the exact opposite to what made him successful IRL...

He lost to Josh Allen who had his fair share of issues.

And I lost to Lamar despite having a D perfectly designed to limit what he does well.  It's the nature of the beast.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Meh if I wasn't down juju and had more than crippled amari and Edelman, still think I woulda won 

Eric Kendricks, Derwin James, and Richard Sherman deserve more credit then you gave them.

Just now, MD4L said:

Eric Kendricks, Derwin James, and Richard Sherman deserve more credit then you gave them.

Kendricks has been awesome this year...I give him almost as much respect as I give Tremaine and Rashaan.

Did Derwin do anything when he returned?

Sherman has added to his HOF resume this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Ehhh I gave Sherman credit.  You just left him on a side with Demaryius Thomas and I eliminated him from the defensive picture covering a worthless receiver.  I mean what lol