BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

44 minutes ago, Jlash said:

From the players perspective, that's a good thing. But from a bidding perspective it's dumb, I get it. 

The more applicable thing is introducing the rules already in BDL and making people apply the $250/$500/$1000/$2000 thresholds to match the year decrease.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Some decent edge guys you could've used that cap on instead of a second FB, no? 

The "second fullback" is gonna be my starter tbh.  But yes, I should've bid on one but I was super busy last week with work.

Edited by wwhickok

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Look at all these chumps getting in bidding wars over mediocre TEs. Good thing I've got the best TE in the league B| for 17500 a year :(

You could have had Hunter Henry and 1.14 for 9k less a year.

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You could have had Hunter Henry and 1.14 for 9k less a year.

Is what it is. Kittle was my guy as soon as I traded the haul I traded for him. At least I can take solace in the fact that he is far and away the best TE in the league even if I still am overpaying him.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Is what it is. Kittle was my guy as soon as I traded the haul I traded for him. At least I can take solace in the fact that he is far and away the best TE in the league even if I still am overpaying him.

Blake Jarwin says hi.