BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

We did try to warn you all to sign more dudes before the season for depth lol 

In all fairness who have thought a guy i pick up tears his Achilles the next day and then SB goes down with an ACL.  Then another guy gets arrested while on the Covid IR.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

In all fairness who have thought a guy i pick up tears his Achilles the next day and then SB goes down with an ACL.  Then another guy gets arrested while on the Covid IR.  

Could be worse. Md4l claimed a guy who hit the IR the same day 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I thought it worked well for Blue because getting the ball on some hand offs is something Woods does in real life. This isn't like playing Hopkins at tailback.

Hopkins wasn't really playing at tailback either if anyone bothered to read write-ups, but I didn't make the mistake of listing Woods as one this time.

@wwhickok Listening to your tape from this morning. One thing you mentioned is that it doesn't happen in the NFL that guys just don't start when healthy and the other team has game planned for them. We saw this exact scenario with Taylor and Hebert this week. The Chiefs were prepping for Tyrod all week and then bam there was a change. Sometimes it happens. 

Ps. Your best indicator for someone being added to game day roster is look at the waiver claims. I picked up Robinson and Massie last Wednesday

Just now, PR said:

@wwhickok Listening to your tape from this morning. One thing you mentioned is that it doesn't happen in the NFL that guys just don't start when healthy and the other team has game planned for them. We saw this exact scenario with Taylor and Hebert this week. The Chiefs were prepping for Tyrod all week and then bam there was a change. Sometimes it happens. 

Ps. Your best indicator for someone being added to game day roster is look at the waiver claims. I picked up Robinson and Massie last Wednesday

Well Taylor was injured by the Doctor wasn’t he?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PR said:

Yes it happens sometimes on rare occasions. But that doesn't change the fact there was no way of me or anyone else to know that change was coming. We are supposed to gameplan against  teams then get crucified because of roater changes from one week to the next. Alao.. Tyrod is kind of a bad example because that was an extreme circumstance