BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I'm feeling really bummed about our season now cause our d looked great this week. Imagine if we had Von, AJ, Jurrell and Dre'Mont too. Damn.

In hindsight our 3 losses were two close losses to undefeated teams and a blowout against another heavyweight. 

We might have actually been able to make a playoff push with the expanded system if we'd stayed remotely healthy.

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'm feeling really bummed about our season now cause our d looked great this week. Imagine if we had Von, AJ, Jurrell and Dre'Mont too. Damn.

In hindsight our 3 losses were two close losses to undefeated teams and a blowout against another heavyweight. 

We might have actually been able to make a playoff push with the expanded system if we'd stayed remotely healthy.

Yeah those injuries doomed us

36 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Because I don't appreciate being disrespected because he can't handle that there are 14 people that didn't think his team was better last week.

Nobody disrespected you. The dude was trying to hype Deebo Samuel as a RB as a joke and for some reason you took it seriously and made it your personal vendetta to prove that Samuel wasn't a good RB. This confuses me because Lukic has a roster that includes Gordon, Mixon, Johnson, and Singletary as his RB depth. Yes, you were technically correct (which is the best kind of correct) about his rushing yards stat line but Lukic and Pheltz were talking about not just traditional running but YAC and swing passes in which Samuel looked very good yesterday and you needed to reply with a couple of muted F bombs and yelling about fitting a narrative.

Edited by Hockey5djh

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Nobody disrespected you. The dude was trying to hype Deebo Samuel as a RB as a joke and for some reason you took it seriously and made it your personal vendetta to prove that Samuel wasn't a good RB. This confuses me because 1) You're not even playing him this week and 2) Lukic has a roster that includes Gordon, Mixon, Johnson, and Singletary as his RB depth. Yes, you were technically correct (which is the best kind of correct) about his rushing yards stat line but Lukic and Pheltz were talking about not just traditional running but YAC and swing passes in which Samuel looked very good yesterday and you needed to reply with a couple of muted F bombs and yelling about fitting a narrative.

I'm not talking about Deebo Samuel, our game, or his players. So... before you talk about something maybe you should know what you're talking about.