BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Ugh, your follow ups are terrible.

And unlike his students, we don't have to polite laugh.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Pheltz thinks face masks are to protect from covid

Ruin a joke of mine again and I'll give you the wwhickok treatment.

15 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I speak truth, you just have to handle it.  Or put me on ignore.  Your beard is pretty dope though.

Look we can make jokes but the hyping of Lukics players, praising his players when they do well, as annoying as it can be, hasn't got a damn thing to do with why I put him on ignore.

I even extended an olive branch a few hrs ago explaining myself in pm, how disrespected I felt that he suggested I of all people was being bias. He has said it more than once.

But then he wants to continue to take jabs at me and show no respect. That's fine, thats his prerogative but here is a fact. Last week, he wasn't the better team. 13 other people thought so. I had only voted against him 2 other times this season, and voted for him twice. Twice he won (i voted for him both of those times) twice he didn't, I voted against him both of those times. Once he won when I voted against him.

I've had many votes against me this season and I haven't called anyone bias that I can recall.

He might win this week, he might not. That's not for me to decide. But whether he likes it or not, when its not him vs. Me, I gotta vote on his game and I'm gonna vote for whom I think has the better combination of a roster and gameplan. You can take that bias talk Lukic and shine it up real nice and shove it right up your ***.

He has an ego the size of the grand canyon on steroids. 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1