BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not talking about Deebo Samuel, our game, or his players. So... before you talk about something maybe you should know what you're talking about.

Wes, go chill. When you are letting a person on an internet forum get under your skin it is best to walk away and spend the day in the world without the internet. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

OK so I'm apparently the one in the wrong here?

**** that, **** Lukic, I quit!

Hey, for your next 3 podcasts, how about a mock draft?  1-11, 12-22, 23-32 so theyre split up and give three options per slot.

That said, who said there is a right and wrong here?  There doesn't always have to be a bad guy.  We are just a deeply flawed group of people enjoying a possible football addiction.

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

OK so I'm apparently the one in the wrong here?

**** that, **** Lukic, I quit!

Hey bud.  He was just trying to calm ya down. You're not wrong or right  Just encouraging you to breathe basically.  Step away for a a couple minutes hours, enjoy life, don't get caught up in random football arguments.  This is all for the funsies. We'll still be here 

Text sent in this situation with all due respect there is a right and a wrong We are tasked with on games every week and we have to consider a lot of elements. It is  Every double division rival is going to vote against you more than once. Set to call someone buyers and act like they are in some way shape or form cheating you out of a victory you believe you deserve Is complete bull**** And absolutely disrespectful and I feel I have every right to be angry about it And when he is finally willing to humble his ego and admit he did something wrong maybe I'm willing to come back

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Hey bud.  He was just trying to calm ya down. You're not wrong or right  Just encouraging you to breathe basically.  Step away for a a couple minutes hours, enjoy life, don't get caught up in random football arguments.  This is all for the funsies. We'll still be here 

I'm not mad at @PR

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Just to be clear...

What do you want Lukic to apologize for exactly?

Want to make sure we are all on the 

He chose to call me buasin a game where he was not the better team but he chose to suggest and accused me of being biassed if he is wrong and I want an apology I want him to it that he had no right to call me bias

Edited by wwhickok