BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Somebody between @wwhickok and @Jlash is gonna make it to the playoffs and lose because their cornerbacks can't hang with the opponent's receivers in a shootout. The other will trade for Darius Slay.

C'mon, we all know which one you both wanna be.

I appreciate that Slay is still available but I just can't justify the price. I'm still in transition, still going to have 40 holes to fill in the offseason. I mean if we were potentially talking a deal involving 2022 picks, but we aren't. Your offer, after talking to you, is reasonable, but its also almost future suicide in a way for me.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Somebody between @wwhickok and @Jlash is gonna make it to the playoffs and lose because their cornerbacks can't hang with the opponent's receivers in a shootout. The other will trade for Darius Slay.

C'mon, we all know which one you both wanna be.

This is a nice advertisement. Can I jump in on this?

Someone with LT injuries or LT ineptness is going to lose in the playoffs. The one that doesn’t traded for Terron Armstead.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I appreciate that Slay is still available but I just can't justify the price. I'm still in transition, still going to have 40 holes to fill in the offseason. I mean if we were potentially talking a deal involving 2022 picks, but we aren't. Your offer, after talking to you, is reasonable, but its also almost future suicide in a way for me.

you have 12 picks this season alone, lol. 4 of the top 32!

Edited by Blue

1 minute ago, Blue said:

you have 12 picks this season alone, lol

Yeah but I traded my 3rd. You have to understand I love Heyward and am still going through pick withdrawal. But I'm always open to negotiate in pm. 

Edit: just being transparent here, any deal where I take on that much cap at onc, almost certainly has to accept some back. 

Edited by wwhickok