BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He chose to call me buasin a game where he was not the better team but he chose to suggest and accused me of being biassed if he is wrong and I want an apology I want him to it that he had no right to call me bias

Aren't we all biased towards certain teams or players?

Or are you saying that you think he claimed that you were voting dishonorably?  So what you want an apology for is him suggesting you voted for reasons besides who you think would actually win?

• Like 1

Honestly, this whole calling everyone biased thing has been happening all season and it's been really not fun. When people vote against you, just get mad and start a fire sale, only to retract it later when you come to your senses. That's what you're supposed to do dammit.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Aren't we all biased towards certain teams or players?

Or are you saying that you think he claimed that you were voting dishonorably?  So what you want an apology for is him suggesting you voted for reasons besides who you think would actually win?

I am saying he literally accused me of voting dishonesty

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Honestly, this whole calling everyone biased thing has been happening all season and it's been really not fun. When people vote against you, just get mad and start a fire sale, only to retract it later when you come to your senses. That's what you're supposed to do dammit.

I've been honest The fact that  at least in the past i felt there was bias going on I said what I needed to say in videos that no longer exists and I have a brought it up really since

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I've been honest The fact that  at least in the past i felt there was bias going on I said what I needed to say in videos that no longer exists and I have a brought it up really since

Just join me in hating Rags and Pheltz

• Like 1

Lmao what am I apologising for. Maybe the problem isn't the guy who calls you out for trying to talk when you clearly haven't watched the games or coming into game threads with misinformation. Maybe its the guy who's put half the league on their ignore list, most of the time because they aren't interested in garbage trade offers. Maybe its the guy who's ego is so frail they can't just admit they were wrong and trying base their opinions on reading box scores when called out.  

I haven't had a problem with anyone in this league for at least 5 years now and I've said it before that I appreciate Wws contribution to the league. I actually laugh at him incessantly calling me an ******* or douchebag or whatever when I post about Josh Allen or joke about his Blythe/Morse/Sanu trade attempts because it's pretty funny. 

This constant quarreling with people is ridiculous though. Pheltz, Blue and myself in the past week. The Twins, Counselor and Ted (if not others I can't recall in the past). Dude just relax.

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Lmao what am I apologising for. Maybe the problem isn't the guy who calls you out for trying to talk when you clearly haven't watched the games or coming into game threads with misinformation. Maybe its the guy who's put half the league on their ignore list, most of the time because they aren't interested in garbage trade offers. Maybe its the guy who's ego is so frail they can't just admit they were wrong and trying base their opinions on reading box scores when called out.  

I haven't had a problem with anyone in this league for at least 5 years now and I've said it before that I appreciate Wws contribution to the league. I actually laugh at him incessantly calling me an ******* or douchebag or whatever when I post about Josh Allen or joke about his Blythe/Morse/Sanu trade attempts because it's pretty funny. 

This constant quarreling with people is ridiculous though. Pheltz, Blue and myself in the past week. The Twins, Counselor and Ted (if not others I can't recall in the past). Dude just relax.

Half the league? I owned up to the misinformation, explained myself, apologized. Ir wasn't intentional. 

You intentionally accused me of biasly voting against you. I called you a D-Bag as a result of that.

Idc about your bragging of players. I care that you accused me of voting dishonestly. But you didn't say a word to the 13 other people that thought the other team was better.

I am willing to apologize for name calling. But at the end of the day, YOU DID do something wrong so don't tell me to relax.

Also, I've NEVER put someone on ignore because of a trade negotiation. 

Edited by wwhickok

Don't worry Lukic, I never expected you to own up to doing something wrong and apologizing for it. 

Just know that yes, I have created issues in the past with a lot of people, Ted, Blue, Counselor.  I've gone to those guys, I've apologized and tried to make amends. Me and Blue still get into it from time to time but it really isn't that serious.

Heck I even did the say thing wirh you a while back. And yesterday I pm"d you explaining why I was so upset, I extended an olive branch but I also said very clearly that if someone suggested I was trying to be dishonest and create some sort of bias I'd ignore them. You didn't respond to that pm, and couldn't make it through the day without accusing me again. 

So let's not paint some sort of picture where I didn't put myself out there and try to make peace.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey, for your next 3 podcasts, how about a mock draft?  1-11, 12-22, 23-32 so theyre split up and give three options per slot.

That said, who said there is a right and wrong here?  There doesn't always have to be a bad guy.  We are just a deeply flawed group of people enjoying a possible football addiction.

This is an excellent idea.