BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

11 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Bradberry has been good, I've watched him a lot this year.  Gilmore hasn't been lockdown God version, but not bad that I know of.  Know nothing about JC Jack.  What's his deal?

JC is gonna, imo, surpass Gilmore eventually. He is pretty good. But Gilmore has not been the DPOY of last year. I genuinely think he peaked last year and is gonna become the next Revis, Norman, etc not immediately but while he has been decent this year he has also been burned a few times for sure.

Gilmore's been good this year. Just got bumholed by Metcalf deep which happens. Otherwise yeah, still very good even if not DPOY level.

Jackson's been awesome for a while, basically shuts down no.2 receivers. He coverage stats are right up there with the best and personally I think he looks very good, but I'd hesitate to put him among the league's elite until he does consistently draw no.1 receivers. 

Edited by WFLukic

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Gilmore's been good this year. Just got bumholed by Metcalf deep, otherwise he's still been very good.

Jackson's been awesome for a while, basically shuts down no.2 receivers. He coverage stats are right up there with the best and personally I think he looks very good, but I'd hesitate to put him among the league's elite until he does consistently draw no.1 receivers

Ok.

Edited by pheltzbahr

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Gilmore's been good this year. Just got bumholed by Metcalf deep which happens. Otherwise yeah, still very good even if not DPOY level.

Jackson's been awesome for a while, basically shuts down no.2 receivers. He coverage stats are right up there with the best and personally I think he looks very good, but I'd hesitate to put him among the league's elite until he does consistently draw no.1 receivers. 

Let us mention how Gilmore is allow allowing somewhere in range of a 60% catch success this season and has just 1 int on the whole season. He has been targeted 20 times this season and almost 3/4 of those were catches by the WR.

51 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Deebo is back as an RB!

Allow me to stupify this for everyone. Because most of what he did count as wide receiver yards Is kind of silly logic that's set up works in the NFL don't kill the messenger

What thing we can say is that  samuel is a quality gadget player but that's all he will ever be in the NFL is a gadget layer you will never be a running back Derrick Henry is a running back

Edited by wwhickok