GDT: Week Two: Electric Boogaloo

TheVillain112

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol he just sounded pissed.

As much as I love RedZone, their directing this year has been annoying at times. Too many studio shots, replays and random segments and not enough live football. Like last week when they had a minute or two cutaway from live action to a segment on some first responder's fantasy football team.

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

As much as I love RedZone, their directing this year has been annoying at times. Too many studio shots, replays and random segments and not enough live football. Like last week when they had a minute or two cutaway from live action to a segment on some first responder's fantasy football team.

I didn't watch it last week. But this week no one game stood out. I might go back to Romo though.

6 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol. Fill me in on this

If I recall correctly, a few years ago, I suggested that the Saints might unload Vaccaro because he had been struggling and was soon to be suspended at the time.  Some Saints fans took exception to it, tried to defend the Saints defense claiming it was improving (which was true, in the sense of improving from historically bad to merely abyssmal) and told me I had clearly never watched the Saints play.  

And I'm not good at letting things go. 

Just now, Malik said:

Chiefs have been looking very good thus far.

Top 5 team in the NFL if they stay healthy. Loaded with talent and have a good coach (even with Reid's known flaws, he's a top 5-7 coach).

Nobody is going to want to go into Arrowhead in January, if the Chiefs can get homefield in the playoffs

Archived