Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

9 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Feel like Whicker is town. Him getting riled up about everything seems like town Whicker. Maybe he's playing it and then he got me fooled, but I'll lean town for now. He has confirmed Orca as town so nothing there. Mwil has been confronting them all game long - not sure he would do that if he were scum. Leaning town for all three.

Daboyle, counselor, MD4L I have zero idea

Y'all should look back at squire threadplay. It's worthless. Squire is a good scum hunter, he's done almost nothing here.

Rags doing an early easy push and sitting while everyone tear each other apart seems like dejà vu too. Rags got an advantage yesterday, so maybe it's better to lynch him now.

It's interesting that my supposed lack of thread play/scum hunting gives you a read yet

daboyle is just following votes and thoughts

And

Md4l has hardly even posted 

Yet they and not even raising any red flags for you?

Did you not read my thoughts on ragnarok a few pages ago?  I guess pointing out similarities from 10 months ago on a push for a newer player based on thread entrance is not scum hunting.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It's interesting that my supposed lack of thread play/scum hunting gives you a read yet

daboyle is just following votes and thoughts

And

Md4l has hardly even posted 

Yet they and not even raising any red flags for you?

Did you not read my thoughts on ragnarok a few pages ago?  I guess pointing out similarities from 10 months ago on a push for a newer player based on thread entrance is not scum hunting.

MD4L level of activity is not an indicator on whether he's scum or not from my game experience with him. Honestly we probably should have lynched him earlier. I've never played with daboyle I think, so I honestly don't know. From what I recall from your play, you seem more and more invested and pertinent as the game goes along. Aside from that Rags post earlier I haven't seen you done much. And your Rags post came just after I posted my suspicions on both you and him. I understand this is likely a coincidence, but I can't get the idea that it's linked out my head.

That being said, I'm all for a Rags lynch. Wanna go that way?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Feel like Whicker is town. Him getting riled up about everything seems like town Whicker. Maybe he's playing it and then he got me fooled, but I'll lean town for now. He has confirmed Orca as town so nothing there. Mwil has been confronting them all game long - not sure he would do that if he were scum. Leaning town for all three.

Y'all should look back at squire threadplay. It's worthless. Squire is a good scum hunter, he's done almost nothing here.

Rags doing an early easy push and sitting while everyone tear each other apart seems like dejà vu too. Rags got an advantage yesterday, so maybe it's better to lynch him now.

I used the advantage to track Whicker last night and was told he went nowhere.

Also, the person who targeted me...you wanna come forward?  Or should I tell the class?

32 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Confronting?

And why would that mean he is town?

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I used the advantage to track Whicker last night and was told he went nowhere.

Also, the person who targeted me...you wanna come forward?  Or should I tell the class?

Why target Whicker for your advantage?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Confronting?

And why would that mean he is town?

Isn't confronting a word? I meant "facing".

I find it pretty rare that scum get so loud in thread, aside from guys like Swag or Matts. Don't know if Mwil is that type of player. I wouldn't totally rule it out, but it's not my first priority

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yes. I received a 1 shot alignment compare when I won most popular. I compared Orca and myself. We’re aligned 

SCUM

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

When you win the reward Slappy asks you whether you want to pick a number 1-100 or have him randomize. I didn’t answer him in time because I put my phone away to focus on work when night hit. So by the time I knew what I had received, night was over. 

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Why target Whicker for your advantage?

Isn't confronting a word? I meant "facing".

I find it pretty rare that scum get so loud in thread, aside from guys like Swag or Matts. Don't know if Mwil is that type of player. I wouldn't totally rule it out, but it's not my first priority

Because I don't trust him and wanted to see if he did anything.