The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

As for the Roughnecks, it's been very unclear. I'm not aware of an official statement on who will be their starter. PJ Walker and Connor Cook have both been very good throughout camp and have been touted as the starting QB by different sources outside of the team.

I hope we get to see a team really execute a two QB system effectively. Keep defenses guessing with guys swapping out every drive.

I know it's impossible to do this, as you'll impact the entire offenses timing, but - wouldn't it be cool to see a team actually pull it off?

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

I hope we get to see a team really execute a two QB system effectively. Keep defenses guessing with guys swapping out every drive.

I know it's impossible to do this, as you'll impact the entire offenses timing, but - wouldn't it be cool to see a team actually pull it off?

Actually, from what I've heard, the Seattle Dragons are hinting at attempting just that under former Seahawks QB Jim Zorn. Brandon Silvers won the "starting job", but Zorn said that BJ Daniels will still have a "significant role" in the offense on a weekly basis, and will receive "several" touches/pass attempts a game. That could be a very interesting set-up.

I love the concept of a two-QB system.

• Like 1

BREAKING: LA Wildcats Release Official Week 1 Depth Chart

Per XFL News Hub

Offensive Starters:

QB: Josh Johnson

RB: Elijah Hood

WR:  Jordan Smallwood, Nelson Spruce, Adonis Jennings

TE: Brandon Barnes

LT: Storm Norton

LG: Fred Lauina

C: Patrick Vahe

RG: Nico Siragusa

RT: Jaelin Robinson

Defensive Starters:

LE: Boogie Roberts

NT: Roderick Henderson

RE: Latarius Brady

LOLB: Anthony Johnson

ROLB: Willie Mays

MLB: Tre Williams

RLB: Will Smith

CB: Jaylen Dunlap, Harlan Miller, Arrion Springs

S: Jack Tocho, Ladarius Wiley

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol probably a smart decision

I liked Cook coming out of college, and I thought he'd be able to win a starting job here. I have no recollection of PJ Walker as a college player - but June Jones is going with Walker, so it is what it is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I liked Cook coming out of college, and I thought he'd be able to win a starting job here. I have no recollection of PJ Walker as a college player - but June Jones is going with Walker, so it is what it is.

The good thing is it worked out for PJ Walker he was the one the Steelers tried to sign and the XFL blocked it. 

• Like 2