2018 Draft thread - PICK THE FASTEST GUY AVAILABLE

NightTrainLane

The things I would do to have Barkley as our RB for the next decade. Let's see who is a real threat to take Barkley before us. I would honestly trade up for him, he is that special.

1. Browns - Not here.
  2. Giants  - Doubt it.
  3. Colts - Could see it.
  4. Browns - Yes.
  5. Broncos - QB is a much bigger need so I doubt it.
  6. Jets - Potentially.
  7. Buccaneers - Potentially.
  8. Bears - Not a chance.
  9. San Fran/Raiders - Yes.
  10. San Fran/Raiders - Yes.

16 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The things I would do to have Barkley as our RB for the next decade. Let's see who is a real threat to take Barkley before us. I would honestly trade up for him, he is that special.

1. Browns - Not here.
  2. Giants  - Doubt it.
  3. Colts - Could see it.
  4. Browns - Yes.
  5. Broncos - QB is a much bigger need so I doubt it.
  6. Jets - Potentially.
  7. Buccaneers - Potentially.
  8. Bears - Not a chance.
  9. San Fran/Raiders - Yes.
  10. San Fran/Raiders - Yes.

If he gets past the Colts, the Browns are a team that always seem happy to trade down as they seem to prefer picks to players! ;P

The problem is that our defense needs some solid investment and I don't know if we would want to move out picks with so much work still to do. Though Barkley for 10 years does sound great and Mark Davis does seem to want to make a splash at the moment so who knows.

my way too early mock draft

1. Arden Key-  Screw it, draft a edge pass rusher to pair with Mack. Would really make offensive cordinators scared of Mack, Irvin, and Key

2. Iman Marshaell or Jaire Alexander-  stud cover corner.. need more talent to the DB unit,  deep class. will be like nabbing a first round corner here

3. Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida - character concerns but a baller.  I think he can turn his life around

4.  Bo Scarbrough or Royce Freeman RB- insurance behind Lynch, and improve the depth

Free agency:

• Cut Sean Smith- overpaid and try to sign a faster CB who can cover. need need more speed
  • Cut Seth Roberts- sign a vet like Donte Moncrief with reliable hands and potential
  • Mack Extension, bring back Bowman
  • Invest in Free agent Defensive tackles,  unit needs a makeover with vets
  • Sign a vet back up Quarterback and Safety behind youth( Obi and Joseph who both been injured)

3 hours ago, SinCity said:

If he gets past the Colts, the Browns are a team that always seem happy to trade down as they seem to prefer picks to players! ;P

The "money ball" Browns are gone. Dorsey is a pure talent evaluator. Barkley is a generational type talent. 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

1. Arden Key-  Screw it, draft a edge pass rusher to pair with Mack. Would really make offensive cordinators scared of Mack, Irvin, and Key

2. Iman Marshaell or Jaire Alexander-  stud cover corner.. need more talent to the DB unit,  deep class. will be like nabbing a first round corner here

3. Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida - character concerns but a baller.  I think he can turn his life around

4.  Bo Scarbrough or Royce Freeman RB- insurance behind Lynch, and improve the depth

Free agency:

• Cut Sean Smith- overpaid and try to sign a faster CB who can cover. need need more speed
  • Cut Seth Roberts- sign a vet like Donte Moncrief with reliable hands and potential
  • Sign a vet back up Quarterback and Safety behind youth( Obi and Joseph who both been injured)

Big time pass on Marshall. Watch every game of his at SC, he’s too slow and grabby to be a CB in the NFL. Unless he comes back to SC and transitions to Safety I don’t want any part of his this high. He’s decent but it’s off his recruit/early hype. 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Free agency:

no ot's? lol

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

wouldnt be surprise if he goes #1

props on kamara last year hes looking pretty dam good

I second that. Browns can take him 1 and get their QB at 4. 

And thanks man.... good to see you around posting more. Kamara was my dude. Landed in the perfect spot with the Saints. I'll forever hate the Obi pick unless he becomes a complete stud.

22 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I second that. Browns can take him 1 and get their QB at 4. 

And thanks man.... good to see you around posting more. Kamara was my dude. Landed in the perfect spot with the Saints. I'll forever hate the Obi pick unless he becomes a complete stud.

Ive been coaching hs football man first year as hc but im back now kinda lol.

how do you think barkley compares to kamara?

whos your #2 and #3 rb behind barkley?

3 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Big time pass on Marshall. Watch every game of his at SC, he’s too slow and grabby to be a CB in the NFL. Unless he comes back to SC and transitions to Safety I don’t want any part of his this high. He’s decent but it’s off his recruit/early hype. 

okay, but there will be alot of corner talent in the second. we are in a good spot to land a first round level Corner

Archived