quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That you completely decided to lie about 

tenor.gif?itemid=10597309

I have been town and come at you.  If you had asked specifically about the last game, then you would have a point.  

If the vote on you early in day 1 is "coming at you", you have a vastly different view of that concept than I or most others do (aside from your brother that is)

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

What alignment has squire been when he comes at me....think real hard....

Squire 

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Town

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I have been town and come at you.  If you had asked specifically about the last game, then you would have a point.  

If the vote on you early in day 1 is "coming at you", you have a vastly different view of that concept than I or most others do (aside from your brother that is)

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pushed you this game and I was TOWN

---------------------

Standard pickle vote for me when he thinks I am about to be inactive .....and when he is scum

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Pushed you this game and I was TOWN

---------------------

Standard pickle vote for me when he thinks I am about to be inactive .....and when he is scum

This is the classic scum response.  You can't let things sit with me calling out your lie and that you were mafia last game when you came at me.