quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

Just now, MWil23 said:

Rack saw Josh visit Malf and Malf died. Josh will be lynched. Orca is probably scum. If Josh flips town so is Matt and probably Rags too, maybe Dingo.

Yeah, heard about Malf in the GDT - had to take him off ignore (two more left? Could it be YOU!? All that and sports on the 9s!)

I'm always game to kill Orca. Josh is also on my ignore list (one more left? Could it be YOU!? All that - plus tips on how to get that smell from your garbage disposal, and sports on the 9s!) so I could vote him off with little guilt.

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

Mwil is the voice under the waves. Not sure if that makes him scum

So Mwil is trying to convert/drag/seduce people into the sea

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rack saw Josh visit Malf and Malf died. Josh will be lynched. Orca is probably scum. If Josh flips town so is Matt and probably Rags too, maybe Dingo.

You scum and caught

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So Mwil is trying to convert/drag/seduce people into the sea

You scum and caught

Yeah and my role says it is dangerous to go out fishing at night. Nothing happened night one when I went out fishing except hearing a voice below the surface of the waves but I think I am a convert target when I’m out fishing so I will stay home from now on.