Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

The Vikings might need to move ahead of Washington to get Stingley. Or trade with Washington to "not take him". That could be interesting. 

Seems like most assume you take a WR, but I think a talent like Stingley there would be hard to pass up unless Jameo or Wilson are there.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Seems like most assume you take a WR, but I think a talent like Stingley there would be hard to pass up unless Jameo or Wilson are there.

Yup. And I think it's a fair assumption that we do go WR, but absolutely 1 or 2 guys that would change that and I think Stingley and Hamilton are a couple.

• Like 1

Anyone see any more details about this rumor that got suddenly floated around by Charlie Campbell from WalterFootball yesterday?

Teams Dropping Wyatt From Boards Over Repeated Domestic Violence

Considering Wyatt was on the NFL draft attendees list that was just released, I have a hard time believing this story.  I don't think the NFL would invite him and open themselves up to the risk of having to discuss him being there in person and free falling because of DV allegations.  I'm also not seeing anyone else really running with this story.  Charlie's not one throw this out there without reason, but I don't see it anywhere else.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The clown emojis worked.

I mean, I don't think he's wrong at all.  I think Baalke desperately wants to move down, and still grab Travon Walker but that offer isn't coming.  I think he's going to stick with Hutch to keep the critics quiet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

The Vikings might need to move ahead of Washington to get Stingley. Or trade with Washington to "not take him". That could be interesting. 

Think Seattle at 9 is more likely to poach Stingley.  I thought Washington was all over Chris Olave?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Think Seattle at 9 is more likely to poach Stingley.  I thought Washington was all over Chris Olave?

I wouldn't rule out the Giants for Stingley at 7 if they can't trade down.  A lot of people have Gardner at 7 but no way he lasts that long.

Just now, eh3034 said:

I wouldn't rule out the Giants for Stingley at 7 if they can't trade down.  A lot of people have Gardner at 7 but no way he lasts that long.

I've got Sauce going 5 to the NY Giants.  Think he could go to Houston at 3 or NY Jets at 4, but I'd probably peg them as significantly more likely.  Seattle would jump at the opportunity to draft Sauce IMO.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I've got Sauce going 5 to the NY Giants.  Think he could go to Houston at 3 or NY Jets at 4, but I'd probably peg them as significantly more likely.  Seattle would jump at the opportunity to draft Sauce IMO.

Oh for sure, if Seattle doesn't catch an OL (or shock with a QB) I think they grab a CB.  I have Sauce going #3 locked in at this point.

Just now, eh3034 said:

Oh for sure, if Seattle doesn't catch an OL (or shock with a QB) I think they grab a CB.  I have Sauce going #3 locked in at this point.

All the top OTs are going to be off the board at 9 IMO.  Sauce seems like a logical fit at 3, but I think Travon Walker is going to be someone they look hard at as well.  Probably down to those two for the Texans.

• Like 1