Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I think Moore is a solid prospect, but idk how people have him about Jahan Dotson. I don’t see it. That one ranking I’m saying out there that I absolutely do not agree with. 

One of the writers for 49ers si has him as the top receiver in the class. I like Moore, but dang 😂

5 hours ago, Forge said:

One of the writers for 49ers si has him as the top receiver in the class. I like Moore, but dang 😂

Bro I’m saying 

like he’s good. He’ll be a nasty number 3 solid number 2. 

if you let Jahan be your number 2 he’s gonna light up the effin league

As a Hawkeye fan, I love Tyler Linderbaum. Is game film going to be enough to save him from a significant fall? 

Poor position value 
Not position interchangeable 
Limited scheme fits
Less than ideal size 
T-Rex arms.
Zero testing numbers
Rumors of medical concerns

I’m of the opinion Linderbaum falls outside of rd 2. Am I off base?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

As a Hawkeye fan, I love Tyler Linderbaum. Is game film going to be enough to save him from a significant fall? 

Poor position value 
Limited scheme fits
Less than ideal size 
T-Rex arms.
Zero testing numbers

I think at some point in round 2 is a likely landing spot for him. Creed Humphrey tested really well last year and was pretty much the consensus #1 prospect at the center position and he was selected in round 2. Humphrey also ended having a great rookie season and seems set to be one of the better young players at the position if not the best.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Poor position value 
Limited scheme fits
Less than ideal size 
T-Rex arms.
Zero testing numbers

I think you are exactly right.  I had him as a smaller, more experienced version on Kendrick Green, when went in the 3rd.  If a team is a zone blocking scheme, Linderbaum would be ranked higher

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Poor position value 
Limited scheme fits
Less than ideal size 
T-Rex arms.
Zero testing numbers

I don't know how he gets past the 49ers at 61 if he makes it that far (assuming he checks out medically and the 49ers don't have thresholds for the position, which is absolutely a possibility). 

Alex Mack is already contemplating retirement and in fact there has not actually been confirmation that he will return this year. Their scheme is ideal for him and they 49ers have pulled from Iowa multiple times under this regime.

The belief is already that the 49ers would be looking at center around day 2. They've also spent a ton of time investigating centers during the draft process. The expectation is already that they would take Strange at 61 or 93, or maybe Jurgens at 105. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

#armlength

I don't love it, but honestly, I don't hate it. Crazy risk at 1oa if they do it,  but I suppose if there is a year to do it, it's this one. 

Still #TeamHutch at 1.

Seems like Walker isn’t getting out of the top 3-5 regardless most likely.

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know how he gets past the 49ers at 61 if he makes it that far (assuming he checks out medically and the 49ers don't have thresholds for the position, which is absolutely a possibility). 

Alex Mack is already contemplating retirement and in fact there has not actually been confirmation that he will return this year. Their scheme is ideal for him and they 49ers have pulled from Iowa multiple times under this regime.

The belief is already that the 49ers would be looking at center around day 2. They've also spent a ton of time investigating centers during the draft process. The expectation is already that they would take Strange at 61 or 93, or maybe Jurgens at 105. 

I don't think Jurgens will see 105, and while the odds are low, I wouldn't be surprised at all to actually see Jurgens picked over Linderbaum.  Some teams that need Centers like Miami, Jacksonville, and Baltimore for example, I don't think will even have Linderbaum on their boards at all.  Centers are hard to project though, so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out at the position.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Sure seems like this is more than random smoke. Lot of people putting this type of info out there for a few weeks now.

Idk idk idk

We should have seen it coming. Hutch has those wallaby arms while Walker be getting past offensive linemen in the nfl like

fantastic four | GIF | PrimoGIF

• Like 2