Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

On 4/10/2022 at 9:02 PM, brownie man said:

Bro I’m saying 

like he’s good. He’ll be a nasty number 3 solid number 2. 

if you let Jahan be your number 2 he’s gonna light up the effin league

Jahan Dotson would be an excellent fit with the Browns.

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Normally, you put 0 stock into rumors like the 'Travon Walker @ 1 to the Jags' rumors at this time of year, but Walker does fit the Baalke prototype of pass rusher. It could happen.

He does...and I won't dismiss it for that reason, but it also weirdly reminds me of "Kyle Shanahan loves QBs like Mac Jones so he's going to take him at #3". 

I'd put more stock in it if Hutch bombed his workout, but he didn't and had some elite traits / numbers  in his own right 

• Like 2

On 4/11/2022 at 4:27 AM, WizardHawk said:

As a Hawkeye fan, I love Tyler Linderbaum. Is game film going to be enough to save him from a significant fall? 

Poor position value 
Not position interchangeable 
Limited scheme fits
Less than ideal size 
T-Rex arms.
Zero testing numbers
Rumors of medical concerns

I’m of the opinion Linderbaum falls outside of rd 2. Am I off base?

Dude is elite. His athleticism is phenomenal. The only knock is arm length. Easily IOL #1 for me, but you'd definitely want him at Center

Just now, Danger said:

Dude is elite. His athleticism is phenomenal. The only knock is arm length. Easily IOL #1 for me, but you'd definitely want him at Center

Yep. I’m happy to see he’s over the arch sprain and was able to hold a private pro day. His numbers were excellent. I still think he’s going to fall, but not nearly as far. 50-65 range I’m thinking.

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Yep. I’m happy to see he’s over the arch sprain and was able to hold a private pro day. His numbers were excellent. I still think he’s going to fall, but not nearly as far. 50-65 range I’m thinking.

If I'm Cincy, I definitely consider him at 31.

• Like 1

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

If he is there at 33, Jags need to ****** him up. 

I'm willing to look past baalkes tendencies at #1 overall.... Not going to lie that I'd be floored if he took a center with 31 inch arms 😂

But yes, I think you guys should too

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm willing to look past baalkes tendencies at #1 overall.... Not going to lie that I'd be floored if he took a center with 31 inch arms 😂

But yes, I think you guys should too

I like Shatley but more as a spot starter for us. They have to address LG and C. 

I watched Schrags top 5 prospects on the rise video yesterday and he said Cam Jurgens is looking at going late 1/early 2. Maybe the first C to go off the board.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I like Shatley but more as a spot starter for us. They have to address LG and C. 

I watched Schrags top 5 prospects on the rise video yesterday and he said Cam Jurgens is looking at going late 1/early 2. Maybe the first C to go off the board.

This is a take I 100% agree with.  As I was mentioning earlier, Linderbaum only fits a select subset of teams, the majority of which don't have a significant need at the position.  I am very high on Jurgens (not as high as Schrags I guess haha), and I would take Jurgens over Linderbaum for the teams that IMO have immediate center needs (Baltimore, Miami, Jacksonville), and I really think Cincy has addressed their OL concerns already via FA.  I think SF and Seattle are the most logical landing spots for Linderbaum, in the 2nd round, which absolutely opens the door for Jurgens to be the first true C off the board.  

• Like 1