New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

see, I can joke with the best of em….but being called names , told where to go, etc. all that does is bring out the knucklehead in me. got into it once with a poster on here and it degraded to me inviting him to come see me in front of the bourbon cowboy (where I used to work) that got me irritated( and warned.lol). I don't care to go there anymore, its just not worth for online BS. especially whenever people are just trying to get under peoples skin. (but there are limits to everything.lol)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Another chance to end opinions and they dodge it again. 

If you watched the presser it was clear he is defending Carr every chance he gets. He left the possibility of picking a DE too... but we all that isn't happening unless Chase Young falls to 12 or 19. But Yqnnick is not even close to an option.

Edited by OG_C2X

30 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

If you watched the presser it was clear he is defending Carr every chance he gets. He left the possibility of picking a DE too... but we all that isn't happening unless Chase Young falls to 12 or 19. But Yqnnick is not even close to an option.

I think we all hear what we want to hear.  If you want Carr gone he didn't 100% say he's the guy and we aren't replacing him, so they must be doing it.

I agree with you though.  He praised Carr and said we've got a QB that runs Gruden's offense well.  I've heard all the arguments about talking him up to trade him, but I don't believe that myself.

Once again, only time will tell. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Another chance to end opinions and they dodge it again. 

Well they’re keeping their options open if they get an offer they can’t refuse why not. Unlike few Carr supporters i don’t believe that Carr is a top 5 player. I think the position can be improved but I don’t think a guy like Brady can be that guy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I was just going to post this. It tracks with a lot that we’ve heard, they aren’t looking to get rid of Carr because they know what he brings to the table however that doesn’t mean they won’t listen to offers. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Well they’re keeping their options open if they get an offer they can’t refuse why not. Unlike few Carr supporters i don’t believe that Carr is a top 5 player. I think the position can be improved but I don’t think a guy like Brady can be that guy. 

there`s really only one or two posters that might have said he`s top- 5, most have supported the idea of improving or bringing in backup competition without hamstringing the team.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Still doesn’t commit to Carr and also sounds like he’s driving up his value on purpose. 

As someone else said though, we will all interpret things differently, including Carr Supporters. 

I agree with this ….common sense. but the last 3 words were not needed

Edited by Devilshark69