New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

48 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Carr is an alpha male... just because he isn’t out at strip clubs or yelling curse words in people faces doesn’t mean he is not an alpha. 

lol... every time I think you can't top yourself saying something dumb, you somehow find a way. 

This was the stupidest thing I've read anywhere on the internet in a year. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

I do want to ask what are Alpha Male traits?

Has purpose. Displays courage, controls emotions. Make quick decisions, doesn't hesitate. Doesn't stay in comfort zones, always looking to push and improve. Assertive and always looking to grow. Doesn't make excuses. Works to get better and recognizes weaknesses. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Carr is an alpha male... just because he isn’t out at strip clubs or yelling curse words in people faces doesn’t mean he is not an alpha. 

Like so dumb... I have to comment twice. 

How many strip clubs have you seen The Rock in?  He's humble, kind and works his face off. Does everything to pick others up around him. He's as alpha as they come.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

as much as I am tired of this thread (but my sick *** still reads) I fell outta my chair on that one! lmao! and the reply as well.lmao!

I always tell myself I am not coming back into this thread and then you see it’s getting a lot of replies. Curiosity always gets the best of me. 

• Like 1