The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Happy for Luque but it kind of pisses me off as far as for Wonderboy because Thompson just beat Luque and Neal. 2 young up and comers and is left without a dance partner and Luque gets Woodley. I'd rather Wonderboy fight TWood again(I know I know, it was a snoozer) but what the heck do you do with Wonderboy? I hope he gets the loser of Usman/Burns

18 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

when dudes post betting slips with them dropping 750 on bets and being like "just for fun" i ******* unfollow and block them lol get outta here 

Yea I'm taking the free $100 from FanDuel and still not spending all tonight lol. I make enough money but I cant stomach losing that much betting. 

Dana thinking he can stop it from happening is funny. Internet will always win. Plus ESPN+ is having issues right now with logging in. 

Looking forward to seeing how Conor looks. Looks as focused we have seen since the second Nate fight. Maybe the Alvarez fight as well. 

UFC on ESPN+ has been around for like a year already and that platform still is not where it should be, but hey you should pay for the PPVs according to Dana. 

Look forward to his comments after the fight about it.

Edited by agarcia34