2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

8 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ok Titan fans it is slow so now that Gronk clearly wanted to play with Brady what would you guys rather have?

Tannehill

or

Brady and Gronk?

If the Titans signed Brady this could have been a reality

Brady Gronk easily

9 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ok Titan fans it is slow so now that Gronk clearly wanted to play with Brady what would you guys rather have?

Tannehill

or

Brady and Gronk?

If the Titans signed Brady this could have been a reality

Can we let the offseason play out first? Mainly because I’d like to know what happens with Clowney. If we sign Brady and then traded for Gronk, no way in hell we still have the same offseason with Beasley, possibly signing Clowney, etc. Both Gronk and Brady are pretty close to as washed as you can get. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Can we let the offseason play out first? Mainly because I’d like to know what happens with Clowney. If we sign Brady and then traded for Gronk, no way in hell we still have the same offseason with Beasley, possibly signing Clowney, etc. Both Gronk and Brady are pretty close to as washed as you can get. 

It’s slow, it’s just a fun debate 

I will say could you imagine Lewan and Gronk in the same locker room lol 

Bussin With The Boys would have been fun

as you said let it play out, maybe the Titans can get Howard as it was rumored a few days ago 

Edited by Titans fan 617

Just now, titans0021 said:

I’d rather have Jonnu than Gronkowski and I’d rather have Tannehill than Brady.

The second I can get behind. I can also get behind I'd rather have both Jonnu and Tanny rather than Brady and Gronk, but you'd rather have Jonnu over Gronk singularly? That's insane.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

The second I can get behind. I can also get behind I'd rather have both Jonnu and Tanny rather than Brady and Gronk, but you'd rather have Jonnu over Gronk singularly? That's insane.

This coming year? Absolutely. Gronkowski could barely run by the end of 2018, now he’s lost 40 pounds, smoked a bunch of pot and will now have to add a ton of weight in a short period. 

35 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’d rather have Jonnu than Gronkowski and I’d rather have Tannehill than Brady.

33 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I'd rather have Tannehill, Jonnu, and the other free agent we can afford with the extra cap space we're not spending than Brady and Gronk, easily.

And at this point in their careers, yeah, I'd probably take Jonnu over Gronk singularly too.  Maybe even not accounting for costs.

44 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This coming year? Absolutely. Gronkowski could barely run by the end of 2018, now he’s lost 40 pounds, smoked a bunch of pot and will now have to add a ton of weight in a short period. 

Also I’d rather have Tannehill, Jonnu and OJ than Brady and Gronk. 

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'd rather have Tannehill, Jonnu, and the other free agent we can afford with the extra cap space we're not spending than Brady and Gronk, easily.

Fun fact... Brady costs 50M over 2 years... RT costs 62M over the same 2 years, although it's really 91M since year 3 fully guarantees next March.

• Like 1