2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

I’d still be happy with Griffen on a 1 or 2 year deal

I went back and looked at the trades for tagged players last year and it would be a 1st this year and a 2nd next year and I just don’t see the Titans doing that for Jones or Yannick

We can’t go back and change the past but don’t you think signing Tannehill hurt is just a little bit?

I said the Titans would have been able to sell to the fan base it would have been easier and cheaper to sign Brady for 2 years than sign Tannehill for 4 and it actually ended up working out that way 

If we had signed Brady we would of had a few more dollars to spend and then people would have been lining up to play in Tennessee like how they are in TB now

I'm still rooting for the Seahawks on it.  If we don't sign Clowney, we'll have the cap space to really shore up depth.  I mean, we could probably, for instance, re-sign Brock and Correa, and add Derek Wolfe.  Or equivalent free agents at those positions, and be in a position where we can go true BPA in the draft and be fine.

And that, I think, puts us in a much better position than getting Clowney and scrubs to fill out depth and have big needs at like three positions.

11 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

God I hope not.  That is way too much money for a guy who won't consistently even get over 10 sacks a season.