2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

21 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

He's not going to take a pay cut after playing like one of the 5 or 6 best slot CBs in football over the past couple years.

I'd advise him to take a lower salary, longer deal with more incentives and a fair bonus/guarantee. 
Don't have a high cap number that will provide motivation to cut him and if he continues to play well earn the salary he wants. If don't play well be happy he making $5-6 million to suck..lol

I've wanted Logan back all along, but figured he was as good as gone heading into free agency. Now, after the moves we've made especially trading Casey, I want Logan back for his leadership qualities almost more so than his on the field play. Obviously he's still a really solid slot CB, but after losing Delanie and Casey two of our biggest voices in the locker room over the last several years in the same offseason we need a veteran leader like Logan now more than ever.  I know that we have a nice core of young guys that are expected to make that jump and become the big time leaders of the team, but I'd still like to have Logan back in the fold at least initially to ease that transition a bit. He's a good piece to our secondary, and he has been great in the community since he's been here. It'd be great if we could make it work to bring him back.