2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

I find it odd still lots of solid starting DL out there and no word on if the Titans will be signing one to replace Casey. Seems to me either all this COVID19 has really slammed the brakes on signings being official and there is a lot of verbal agreements or most teams are waiting till the draft and then continuing with Free Agency.

It is a truly bizarre offseason, the whole reason Free Agency is before the draft was so that vets who put in the time could find teams before the drafted players come in. Seems like it will be a reverse this year in a sense.

If the Titans don't have a plan to replace Casey though and we just literally created cap room, that would be a huge fail but I refuse to believe the cap money won't be spent to make us better.

Edited by Titan89

It’s a solid group but no clear guy says double team. Correa played good towards the end of the season and postseason and so did Roberson. Walker was a rookie last year and was on IR all season. Gilbert was invisible all season. Beasley and Landry are pretty much carbon copies of each other. Beasley may have more of get off though. I still think Clowney needs to be the top priority. He adds so much more to not just the edge group but the overall defense. I love him on pass downs rushing from the inside and we’ll need it with Casey gone.