Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

29 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Don't really care. Hill is a terrible human being. My comment isn't related to what happens on the field. I just want this dude to have a lifetime of misery

If it isn't related to what happens on the field, then your comment is simply against forum rules. Post about the game or don't post.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

If it isn't related to what happens on the field, then your comment is simply against forum rules. Post about the game or don't post.

Fine. I hope he gets his arm broken, on the field, and someone stands over him telling him they need to "fear them". 

I don't see a rule suggesting someone who's a piece of doo doo gets what he potentially deserves. Please let me know if I'm wrong

Edited by JTagg7754

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

I guess there are no elite defenses in the game tonight.

Unless you think 8th in points allowed is elite (hint: It's not) BTW: Chiefs were 7th in points allowed (basically the same as the 49ers)

• The 2015 Broncos were 4th in points allowed.
  • The 2013 Seahawks were 1st
  • The 2008 Steelers were 1st
  • The 2002 Bucs were 1st
  • The 2000 Ravens were 1st
  • The 1999 Rams were 4th

This 49ers team at 8th in points allowed is nothing like any of those defenses.

• They are 17th in rushing yards allowed and 23rd in yards per rush.
  • They are 7th in passer rating allowed.
  • They are 5th in sacks, 16th in QB hits, 2nd in pressures
  • They are T-13th in TDs allowed at 23. (Chiefs are T-8th at 21)

People who worship the 49ers defense like they are all-time greats are hilarious.

Lmao you are the KING at cherry picking stats for your argument. 

49ers are 2nd in Defense. Chiefs are 17th. And don’t give me the Chief defense is great the past seven games. It’s all about matchups. They didn’t change anything. Chiefs D is average. 

Niners have one of the greatest DLs we have seen in the past 20 years

6 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Fine. I hope he gets his arm broken, on the field, and someone stands over him telling him they need to "fear them". 

I don't see a rule suggesting someone who's a piece of doo doo gets what he potentially deserves. Please let me know if I'm wrong

• Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.

Saying that you hope someone will die (you've posted multiple times in this thread that you hope he gets hit by a bus and or train) certainly qualifies as abusive and hateful. It is also pretty blatantly trolling, as it contributes nothing beneficial to any discussion.

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:
  • Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.

Saying that you hope someone will die (you've posted multiple times in this thread that you hope he gets hit by a bus and or train) certainly qualifies as abusive and hateful. It is also pretty blatantly trolling, as it contributes nothing beneficial to any discussion.

I never said "die".

Ok though, my apologies. I'm sorry for not liking a member of the team you cheer for. I'll refrain from doing this again

Edited by JTagg7754

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

I never said "die".

Ok though, my apologies. I'm sorry for not liking a member of the team you cheer for. I'll refrain from doing this again

It just adds nothing positive to the conversation moving forward. Everyone knows about Hill, and everyone has an opinion on him. We don't need to get in on thatl. Bashing him just won't lead to meaningful or beneficial conversation. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It just adds nothing positive to the conversation moving forward. Everyone knows about Hill, and everyone has an opinion on him. We don't need to get in on thatl. Bashing him just won't lead to meaningful or beneficial conversation. 

No, you're right. I was expressing a personal opinion of him and made an error in judgement. 

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Keep sleeping on Terrell Suggs, Frank Clark, and Chris Jones. I LOVE IT.

I mean, that's not happening at all, but if that is the narrative that you need to create, by all means.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Lol These 49ers fans are cocky. They think they have the 85 bears defense and the 07 Patriots offense.

You of all people shouldn't be calling others cocky, just saying. :P

I've said from the beginning that it'll be a close game, possibly down to the final drive.