Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

They obviously won’t outright say we are shopping Carr that would be flat out ridiculous. 
They both (Gruden & Mayock) recognize his weaknesses and they will move on in a heartbeat. You already know you are not going to win in the playoffs if you are starting Carr. He folds up immediately and plays like crap vs good teams. I have faith they will replace that position.

That’s what I like about Mayock/Gruden. They are trying to win and don’t make scared decisions. We saw Ravens keep Flacco wayyy to long, Bengals with Dalton, Chiefs with Smith, etc. We’ll be on par with those teams keeping Carr to long if we keep him for 2020. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That’s what I like about Mayock/Gruden. They are trying to win and don’t make scared decisions. We saw Ravens keep Flacco wayyy to long, Bengals with Dalton, Chiefs with Smith, etc. We’ll be on par with those teams keeping Carr to long if we keep him for 2020. 

It actually worked out pretty well for the Chiefs. Lol imagine if they moved on a year early. You might even make that same argument for the Ravens as well. I’ll give you the Bengals though. They really needed to move on sooner. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I do believe the Raiders probably aren’t shopping Carr, although are indeed highly interested in Brady, just like they were interested in Murray last year. However, if we don’t get Brady, all the Carr supporters are gonna be like “Raiders were never interested in Brady, you Carr haters are so dumb, Carr is my QB!!!” *Cue T.O. gif*. If Murray fell to pick four, he’d be a Raider, no question. 

I truly believe that they want Brady and I’m quite certain that they’ll get him if they get the chance. I hope they do not get the chance. 

I hope Brady signs. Give us a real legitimate Star QB even at 42 to open Vegas with.

I personally can't take another Carr year. Carr has been so frustrating and boring to watch over the last 3 years. I've seen Many many many other QBs lose their jobs over playing better. The organization knows they cant open Vegas with this lame throwing 4 yard passes every play

Brady would allow us to mold a young QB that gets to get sit behind the Goat as well. 

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 3

It's going to look really bad for our organization if we don't get him IMHO. Clearly they are not sold on Carr. If Carr is the starter next year, it will look like we are settling. It is strange that the Titans have not franchised Tannehill yet. I think if they end up with Brady, Tannehill is in Vegas. It should be an interesting few weeks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

It's going to look really bad for our organization if we don't get him IMHO. Clearly they are not sold on Carr. If Carr is the starter next year, it will look like we are settling. It is strange that the Titans have not franchised Tannehill yet. I think if they end up with Brady, Tannehill is in Vegas. It should be an interesting few weeks.

What I see happening as well. 

1) Brady signs with Raiders.

2) Brady signs with Titans, Tannehil signs with Raiders. 

3) Brady re-signs with Patriots, Raiders draft Jordan Love at 12. I’m really big on Love. Carr starts 2020 or we sign Teddy to a two year contract (can get out after one season). 

4) Carr starts 2020 with no QBOTF on the roster. This would be absolutely miserable to go through this again... I can hardly watch him play QB. I’ll always be a hardcore fan and trust Mayock/Gruden no matter who is our QB though. 

All of this. Although I think trading Carr is a must for us to draft Love. Think the plan would be to have love sit behind Brady or somebody else. I don't think we use a first on a qb unless we plan on trading down from 19 or packaging a couple thirds to get back into the second. Just my two cents.

I'll be somewhat pessimistic if Carr is the starter for next year but I will hope he plays with some more balls. Either Mayock really is a big fan or he has an offer and is using the media to create a bidding war.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chali21 said:

It actually worked out pretty well for the Chiefs. Lol imagine if they moved on a year early. You might even make that same argument for the Ravens as well. I’ll give you the Bengals though. They really needed to move on sooner. 

The Bengals are going to draft Burrow. It was for the best that they waited. 

5 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I hope Brady signs. Give us a real legitimate Star QB even at 42 to open Vegas with.

I personally can't take another Carr year. Carr has been so frustrating and boring to watch over the last 3 years. I've seen Many many many other QBs lose their jobs over playing better. The organization knows they cant open Vegas with this lame throwing 4 yard passes every play

Brady would allow us to mold a young QB that gets to get sit behind the Goat as well. 

Name one

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

What I see happening as well. 

1) Brady signs with Raiders.

2) Brady signs with Titans, Tannehil signs with Raiders. 

3) Brady re-signs with Patriots, Raiders draft Jordan Love at 12. I’m really big on Love. Carr starts 2020 or we sign Teddy to a two year contract (can get out after one season). 

4) Carr starts 2020 with no QBOTF on the roster. This would be absolutely miserable to go through this again... I can hardly watch him play QB. I’ll always be a hardcore fan and trust Mayock/Gruden no matter who is our QB though. 

I pray for 4, just because I’d love to see the outrage 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Odds decrease for NE and increase for LV every day. 

The fact that the odds change so much, and so often, without any changes to the situation just proves me previous point that all this Brady betting line stuff is fuel purely on speculation (at this point).  Brady has a plan and no one knows.